sharetrader
    Investments

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Have been buying up bits and pieces on close recently....15.34, 15.30 and some more tonight. Steady as she goes. Morningstar has 16.30 val. and we seem to be headed that way. Am going to buy as many as possible before it gets there.
    16.30 is not going to satisfy most people here ...especially ....

What about your crystal ball reading ?

Actually I call it informed and derived calculated reading ....all here are seasoned investors and long time followers of ATM ...so thought of picking all's collective wisdom !!

Its to keep it interesting and in the right spirit ...sometimes fun is also worthy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post

What about your crystal ball reading ?

Actually I call it informed and derived calculated reading ....all here are seasoned investors and long time followers of ATM ...so thought of picking all's collective wisdom !!

Its to keep it interesting and in the right spirit ...sometimes fun is also worthy
    Well my 1 yr price target is $25, does that answer your question. PS-see weed please rinse your mouth out with soap and water for mentioning that Numpty Morningstar valuation.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Have been buying up bits and pieces on close recently....15.34, 15.30 and some more tonight. Steady as she goes. Morningstar has 16.30 val. and we seem to be headed that way. Am going to buy as many as possible before it gets there.
    I know right, that's about a 6.5% gain from $15.30...I'm not sure I'd want to risk straining my fingers by clicking on the sell button to realise that gain. It's mid 20s or go home I reckon. Might change my tune after tomorrow though

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well my 1 yr price target is $25, does that answer your question. PS-see weed please rinse your mouth out with soap and water for mentioning that Numpty Morningstar valuation.
    LOL. 16.30, just stirring. Washed my mouth out last Sat. with a doz. oysters.

Investor

Not holding my breath for any fireworks at today's ASM. It'll be much same with some improvement in outlook but nothing too huge from what they outlined in their market update given in Sep. We can be assured that there probably won't be another downgrade. Just my thoughts, DYOR.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not holding my breath for any fireworks at today's ASM. It'll be much same with some improvement in outlook but nothing too huge from what they outlined in their market update given in Sep. We can be assured that there probably won't be another downgrade. Just my thoughts, DYOR.
    I have a feeling that either way ATM will move in a big way today as it has been looking for direction for quite some time now ....it needs a path for next 3-6 months ..hopefully it will be upwards !

Investor

I have a feeling that either way ATM will move in a big way today as it has been looking for direction for quite some time now ....it needs a path for next 3-6 months ..hopefully it will be upwards !
    Not expecting any big moves today imo, however depending on outlook commentary it may start to track into higher price trajectory...

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not expecting any big moves today imo, however depending on outlook commentary it may start to track into higher price trajectory...
    Hopefully they will send the AGM info to NZX around 8:30 AM today before the actual start at 11 AM ...so we will know about updated outlook commentary before market opens ??

all boring stuff

The Company’s outlook statement is included at page 24 of the presentation and confirms that the guidance provided in September 2020 is being maintained.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”