sharetrader
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikeith View Post
    "be lamenting that the assasin missed" Seriously? Everyone is entitled to their political views but being dissappointed that someone has not been murdered? If that is true it goes to show that there are some sick bastards out there. Sometimes supporters take politics more seriously than the politicians themselves. There used to be a lot of people who did not like the National politician Rob "Piggy" Muldoon. But one of his better mates in Parliament was Trevor De Cleene who was a labour MP. When Muldoon had a farewell function to retire from politics it was De Cleene who delivered his farewell speech.
    Just another lefty showing his true colours here Keith. Leftys like to make out they are all caring, until you do not agree with them. Then you see what they are really made of.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Just another lefty showing his true colours here Keith. Leftys like to make out they are all caring, until you do not agree with them. Then you see what they are really made of.
    Yeah, very disappointing from a poster who tries to position himself on the moral high ground, on much lesser matters.

Guru

Much speculation on how Thomas Mathew Crooks got himself and his weapon onto the rooftop.

My guess is he had a "legitimate" reason to be in the area, such as an employee in the premises or nearby.

He may have concealed his weapon in the area well in advance, prior to climbing on the roof, to circumvent security precautions/ cordons on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Yeah, very disappointing from a poster who tries to position himself on the moral high ground, on much lesser matters.
    That why he is on ignore for a number of posters here.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikeith View Post
    "be lamenting that the assasin missed" Seriously? Everyone is entitled to their political views but being dissappointed that someone has not been murdered? If that is true it goes to show that there are some sick bastards out there. Sometimes supporters take politics more seriously than the politicians themselves. There used to be a lot of people who did not like the National politician Rob "Piggy" Muldoon. But one of his better mates in Parliament was Trevor De Cleene who was a labour MP. When Muldoon had a farewell function to retire from politics it was De Cleene who delivered his farewell speech.
    I agree. Absolutely no place for political violence.

There also can be respect and sometimes friendship across the political spectrum. Another example is Greenie James Shaw and Nat Todd Muller.

Who knows what was the motive of the 20 year old who tried to kill Trump. He could be in the same mould as the ones who attempted to kill Reagan and Ford. Guess his motive will become clear now the investigation is in full swing - plus how the hell the shooter was able to get that close to one of the most heavily guarded person in the world.

I don’t have a problem with someone who feels that Trump is a dictator like Hitler in the making opining that it’s a pity the bullet missed him, just like it was a pity that Hitler was not assassinated during WW2. A candidate who fornicated while his wife was in hospital after giving birth but supports the Ten Commandments being plastered in schools in the name of introducing back Christian values - what kind of sick fxxk does that?
    Last edited by Balance; Today at 06:55 PM.

I make no apologies for what I said.
    Do I wish there weren't people with guns shooting each other in the US,
    Of course I do.
    Ironically Trump & the Republicans don't, otherwise they would do something about it.

A world without Trump is a better place imo. This is the man that incited insurrection and people were killed because of it, let alone the threat to democracy.
    That's what they call treason.

Then there is the threat to the Ukraine if he becomes President, Putin must be rubbing his hands together. Will Putin stop there? I have friends in Europe that are very worried that perhaps Poland is next and also Scandinavia. Hey but Trump admires Putin for his strength....

I can have respect for people who vote either way, left or right, as I have done so myself and I have friends right across the political spectrum. But I have no respect for Trump whatsoever.

The man lies a minute, and anyone that supports that doesn't deserve respect either. But that's my opinion.
    Last edited by Daytr; Today at 07:20 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    As Trump was surrounded by SS personnel, then prepared to be led off stage, l heard someone l assume to be Trump say Hang on, let me get my shoes.
    He then dropped down out of sight, presumably to pick up and put his shoes on.

So, does he speak from behind the lecturn with his shoes off?

Does he feel the heat?

Normally these people try to look taller, and more authoritive.
    Apparently David Seymour flies with his shoes off.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Apparently David Seymour flies with his shoes off.
    So do l.

Feet can swell while at altitude.

Soon to be President Trump must have felt he was flying high.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I make no apologies for what I said.
    Do I wish there weren't people with guns shooting each other in the US,
    Of course I do.
    Ironically Trump & the Republicans don't, otherwise they would do something about it.

A world without Trump is a better place imo. This is the man that incited insurrection and people were killed because of it, let alone the threat to democracy.
    That's what they call treason.

Then there is the threat to the Ukraine if he becomes President, Putin must be rubbing his hands together. Will Putin stop there? I have friends in Europe that are very worried that perhaps Poland is next and also Scandinavia. Hey but Trump admires Putin for his strength....

I can have respect for people who vote either way, left or right, as I have done so myself and I have friends right across the political spectrum. But I have no respect for Trump whatsoever.

The man lies a minute, and anyone that supports that doesn't deserve respect either. But that's my opinion.
    There is not much of Trump’s policies or attitude that I support or like. However not to be upset whether an assassin’s bullet reached its political target would be indifference to political violence. There would then be no logic behind opposing Trump’s incitement to insurrection - brutal force being the modus operandi in common. Putin bumps off his opponents too.

The public should vote for the better candidate. Not for the one left alive.
    Last edited by Bjauck; Today at 08:16 PM.