sharetrader
Page 959 of 959 FirstFirst ... 459859909949955956957958959
Results 9,581 to 9,587 of 9587
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Well done. They are going to try and make it happen. I'm guessing that the CR will cover the loans so it's the same thing as 'secured' 19 percent loan.
    The interest is only paid if the loans are drawn down. If the CR is successful, they won't have any need for the facility will they. (Except for the $100k that was signaled to be drawn in July)

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    The interest is only paid if the loans are drawn down. If the CR is successful, they won't have any need for the facility will they. (Except for the $100k that was signaled to be drawn in July)
    Thats entirely upto the NTL shareholders to make sure that they support the management with more $$$.

I'm out of cash. IFT have cleaned me out.

It will be interesting to see if any or all of the loans are converted to equity in the CR.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    It will be interesting to see if any or all of the loans are converted to equity in the CR.
    Yes true, but that would be a condition of the CR, which we don't know yet.

I'd be surprised TBH if the lenders of last resort (and wow, they came out of the woodwork didn't they, like supreme confidence) were interested in chancing their arm on converting loans at 19% return, to equity at 0% and the risk that the market didn't up-value the market cap by at least or more than their ROI at 19% return on debt.

What would you do if you were a lender at 19% interest, in an inevitable cap raise and a massive dilution event forthcoming? Convert debt to equity?, maybe, but yeah nah probably not? Time will tell.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Yes true, but that would be a condition of the CR, which we don't know yet.

I'd be surprised TBH if the lenders of last resort (and wow, they came out of the woodwork didn't they, like supreme confidence) were interested in chancing their arm on converting loans at 19% return, to equity at 0% and the risk that the market didn't up-value the market cap by at least or more than their ROI at 19% return on debt.

What would you do if you were a lender at 19% interest, in an inevitable cap raise and a massive dilution event forthcoming? Convert debt to equity?, maybe, but yeah nah probably not? Time will tell.
    B B , The old story, " the devil is in the detail " !!

Legend

I don't think they are loans, it's a facility. Like an overdraft. Will only be used if needed. The company would be irresponsible to draw down at 19%, if they had cash in the back from a capital raise.