sharetrader
Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    Veteran novice

PHP Code:
    Lifes a Beach 
    Beware of catchy slogans.

I've never regarded BPT as an income stock but if it continues to trade sideways much longer ..............

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    PHP Code:
    Lifes a Beach 
    Beware of catchy slogans.

I've never regarded BPT as an income stock but if it continues to trade sideways much longer ..............
    WELL as I keep saying anything under 80 cents is dirt cheap, I doubt we see that price again, to me I bought on a down trend and now I'm reaping the rewards of buying into a fundamental, dirt cheap company.
    I'm sticking to my basic $2.40 ish valuation.

How many oil companies pay a dividend ?

How much did you pay for your Beach shares Mac Duffy ?

Lifes a Beach and this Beach is going to Fly. Anyway the picture below tells a good story.

BPTBeach Energy Limited FPO
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Veteran novice

I paid far too much, tricha but by luck rather than good management managed to quit most of them over the last couple of years at a relatively small loss.

Holding a few for old times sake but I don't really share your enthusiasm for this stock, having moved the proceeds into AOE and BOW.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I paid far too much, tricha but by luck rather than good management managed to quit most of them over the last couple of years at a relatively small loss.

Holding a few for old times sake but I don't really share your enthusiasm for this stock, having moved the proceeds into AOE and BOW.

Why you call it a dog and I call it a blue healer, it's changed it spots and gone to the Beach.
    My favourite stock, at the moment, still undervalued.

Beach Energy Limited
    Share prices at 17:49:15 Monday, January 04, 2010
    Stock Exchange Bid Offer Last Change* Open High Low Volume Turnover BPTASX9393.593.5 1.591.593.591.52523611$2,336,118
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tricha View Post
    Why you call it a dog and I call it a blue healer, it's changed it spots and gone to the Beach.
    My favourite stock, at the moment, still undervalued.

Beach Energy Limited
    Share prices at 17:49:15 Monday, January 04, 2010
    Stock Exchange Bid Offer Last Change* Open High Low Volume Turnover BPTASX9393.593.5 1.591.593.591.52523611$2,336,118
    There is a rumour out that Arrow are having a look at Beach. Treat it as a rumour but keep your ears open.
    Cheers

I bought some at 88.5c a few days ago. I hope the rumour is true. In saying that, there hasn't been any out of the ordinary volumes going through. However, the sp has been quite positive and have closed positive for the last few trading days.

Has to clear the resistance of around 96c first before traders will take a liking to this stock. As most of you would agree, this is a LT stock and patience is required.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    There is a rumour out that Arrow are having a look at Beach. Treat it as a rumour but keep your ears open.
    Cheers
    Nice rumour but...

Arrow & Beach had Tipton West in common until Arrow bought them out.

But Beach & Santos have announced large unconventional gas resources in the Cooper Basin.

I'd be thinking Santos might want Beach, if not, then theres plenty of gas that AOE/Shell would want.

I'm keeping an eye on BPT, to see what they intend doing with proving up there unconventional gas reserves. (see link below)

http://www.beachpetroleum.com.au/IRM...eName=Canadian energy group backs shale gas foray in Cooper Basin

The ~179mmbo in unconventional gas equates to around 45PJ from memory.

BPT is on the move again today. Tested technical resistance of 96c. Let's see where it finishes today.

slightly above average volume have gone through the first hour.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Junior80 View Post
    BPT is on the move again today. Tested technical resistance of 96c. Let's see where it finishes today.

slightly above average volume have gone through the first hour.
    Not sure I'd read too much into that. Pretty well all the oilys are strong today on news of the PoO hitting a 15 month high!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1225816131750

Guru

WELL I can not believe someone like Santo's didn't make a play while it was dirt cheap Bermuda and Shasta whats the point of keeping an eye on, the train has left the port.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bermuda
    Cheers

Nice rumour but...

Arrow & Beach had Tipton West in common until Arrow bought them out.

But Beach & Santos have announced large unconventional gas resources in the Cooper Basin.

I'd be thinking Santos might want Beach, if not, then theres plenty of gas that AOE/Shell would want.

I'm keeping an eye on BPT, to see what they intend doing with proving up there unconventional gas reserves. (see link below)

http://www.beachpetroleum.com.au/IRM...eName=Canadian energy group backs shale gas foray in Cooper Basin

The ~179mmbo in unconventional gas equates to around 45PJ from memory.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''