sharetrader
    Guru

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Just wanted to tease u mate ....nothing more
    That was a bit mean.
    All in all quite happy with the way the week has panned out. Gambled on whether to buy in the SPP or the inevitable price drop afterwards....which didn't happen (yet?). Pleased I chose the SPP (thanks to whoever calculated the likely strike price, that swung it for me) and I replaced all that I sold at 1.88 for 1.7674. Price has closed up a bit, volume looks solid.
    Nice end to the week.
    Have a good weekend everyone.

HGH 9 Sept 22.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    That was a bit mean.
    All in all quite happy with the way the week has panned out. Gambled on whether to buy in the SPP or the inevitable price drop afterwards....which didn't happen (yet?). Pleased I chose the SPP (thanks to whoever calculated the likely strike price, that swung it for me) and I replaced all that I sold at 1.88 for 1.7674. Price has closed up a bit, volume looks solid.
    Nice end to the week.
    Have a good weekend everyone.

HGH 9 Sept 22.JPG
    Good effort RTM

Yep, nice end to week wasn't it

I'm sure things will be positive next few months now cap raise is all done and dusted
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good effort RTM

Yep, nice end to week wasn't it

I'm sure things will be positive next few months now cap raise is all done and dusted
    Winnner grinner confident in SP gains over
    Next few months

Me- need so much and thinking I can’t get a cheaper entry. Rawz Just being greedy.

Don’t listen to Rawz. Low star general

Investments

HGH.NZ_YahooFinanceChart.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    the 100MA still trending up ..... so chart still looking good
    I just checked on yahoo charts ....200MA is 2.1993 ...100MA is 2.0595 ...50 MA is 2.000 ...20 MA is 1.9315

For my basic skills of TA thats pretty bad ...100 below 200 , 50 below 100 and 20 below 50 ...thats all death crosses as told to me by many TA experts

So maybe its really not looking good ...as per my basic TA skills ...
    Last edited by alokdhir; 09-09-2022 at 08:59 PM.

I just checked on yahoo charts ....200MA is 2.1993 ...100MA is 2.0595 ...50 MA is 2.000 ...20 MA is 1.9315

For my basic skills of TA thats pretty bad ...100 below 200 , 50 below 100 and 20 below 50 ...thats all death crosses as told to me by many TA experts

Plenty of Golden Crosses coming up then ……that’s good I’m led to believe
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

You realize that you can adjust the MA's to whatever you want to get out of them?

Just increase the interval. In the example below the MA 100 is still rising (as winner said) and the SP is well above the MA200. Just change the interval from one day to one week.

HGH uptrend int.JPG

Obviously if you increase the interval to one month, than SP is still well above MA100 ... it is just - given that HGH is changing tickers so often, this does not work in yahoo (track record too short) ;

Note: Never trust a chart you didn't make up yourself (free after Churchill) and never disagree with a more experienced chartist about their charts ... they normally are right, you probably just misinterpreted their message .
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 10-09-2022 at 10:27 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investments

What use is TA when it can be interpreted in any way u want it to be ....I never thought I will hear this about TA ....Totally lost respect for many stuff being told here

For FPH they are death crosses ...for HGH they are Golden ....what rubbish ....

Mr B said buy when SP at least over 30 MA and that over 60 MA on daily charts ....thats not the case here ...SIMPLE ...Period

Thats a definition for a confirmed downtrend if SP below all such MAs ...which is the case for HGH

percy

What use is TA when it can be interpreted in any way u want it to be ....I never thought I will hear this about TA ....Totally lost respect for many stuff being told here

For FPH they are death crosses ...for HGH they are Golden ....what rubbish ....

Mr B said buy when SP at least over 30 MA and that over 60 MA on daily charts ....thats not the case here ...SIMPLE ...Period

Thats a definition for a confirmed downtrend if SP below all such MAs ...which is the case for HGH
    Loved your post.
    Made my day.lol

You do realise that Mr B isn’t actually a guru?
    You need to start thinking for yourself.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    You do realise that Mr B isn’t actually a guru?
    You need to start thinking for yourself.
    Thanks for your advise ...I try to absorb all the good stuff...useful and actually worth absorbing from anyone ...

I think what he said about simple TA rules like what I quoted actually works pretty fine ...example is GNE ...

Whole purpose of this forum is to share knowledge and experiences and it works very well if people remain consistent with their rules with all stocks ....lol