sharetrader
Page 2017 of 2017 FirstFirst ... 1017151719171967200720132014201520162017
Results 20,161 to 20,165 of 20165

Thread: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Why Forum page not loading fully on safari ? Any advise ??
    I'm using MS Edge and the past couple of days the circle of dots on the page tab have been going around and the refresh icon isn't available-still seemed to get threads though-just couldn't refresh. Although still a little slow tonight, the refresh icon reappears much quicker.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Grimy View Post
    I'm using MS Edge and the past couple of days the circle of dots on the page tab have been going around and the refresh icon isn't available-still seemed to get threads though-just couldn't refresh. Although still a little slow tonight, the refresh icon reappears much quicker.
    For me it's still not loading fully ...had this problem before but it got rectified by some action at server level !!!

If it does not load then refresh button is not lit up ...also some features like emoticons etc dont load up ...still can browse and post simple messages

Investments

https://www.interest.co.nz/personal-...ey-sought-take

From low of $ 80.67 Billion in Sept 2021 to high of $ 136.11 Billion in July 2024 ...TDs got lot of money .

Now it will start to dwindle and we can surely expect higher allocations to income stocks ...KFL stands out with long cycle ahead

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    For me it's still not loading fully ...had this problem before but it got rectified by some action at server level !!!

If it does not load then refresh button is not lit up ...also some features like emoticons etc dont load up ...still can browse and post simple messages
    Try clearing your cache

From the home screen, Select Settings > Safari. At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.

it appears the power crisis is over

Rain, snow refilling Meridian’s southern hydro lakes

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...NOGO6EOS2TUAI/

power prices in the single digits now
    one step ahead of the herd