sharetrader
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,217 of 1217

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Meanwhile Harris has had her 1st interview since her presidential nomination.

She rattled on about instigating and making changes to various key points if she wins the election, none of which she or Biden have addressed in their current term. All talk and no action.
    Unlike Trump - all action and he fornicates, grabs pussies, wanders into ladies changing room, sexually assaults, tells lies non stop and commits crimes but denies them all?

But then, he gets convicted.
    Last edited by Balance; 01-09-2024 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Unlike Trump - all action and he fornicates, grabs pussies and commits crimes but denies them all?

But then, he gets convicted.
    Putting Trump aside for a moment Balance, (if that's possible for you)

Tell me you can't see that Harris is subpar when considering we are talking US president.

Secondly, any party controlled by big money in the US is not what could be referred to as truly democratic.

Putting Trump aside for a moment Balance, (if that's possible for you)

Tell me you can't see that Harris is subpar when considering we are talking US president.

Secondly, any party controlled by big money in the US is not what could be referred to as truly democratic.
    There’s only the choice between the Prosecutor and the Fornicator. Simple choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    There’s only the choice between the Prosecutor and the Fornicator. Simple choice?
    Simple choice you say, I think not but hey, i'm just happy I don't live there. Or UK for that matter.

Simple choice you say, I think not but hey, i'm just happy I don't live there. Or UK for that matter.
    Simple choice indeed for me.

Only difficult if anyone is prepared to even consider a proven liar, cheater, fornicator, hypocrite, convicted felon and a self serving narcissist as worthy of consideration.

Trump, Vance and GOP struggle to address abortion issues

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-vance-and-gop-struggle-to-address-abortion-issues/ar-AA1pMyrj?ocid=nl_article_link

Trump has sought to moderate his position but carries the baggage of helping to overturn Roe, the landmark abortion rights case,
    Running mate JD Vance, like a host of other GOP candidates, has softened his stance — but found his past support for sweeping abortion restrictions hard to escape. And party leaders have been evasive on key policy questions such as their plans for abortion pill access.

Trump has boasted of appointing three justices to the Supreme Court that cemented the majority behind the June 2022 Dobbs decision that overturned Roe.
    Led by Trump, Republicans in competitive races are rushing to frame abortion as a states’ rights matter, hoping to convince voters that the issue is not truly on the ballot this year. That is a sharp pivot from the message many in the party have pushed for decades — that abortion is murder and should be widely banned.

In response, Trump has called abortion a matter for states to decide and removed some antiabortion language from the GOP platform. He recently promised that his administration would be “great for women and their reproductive rights,”

Vance brought his own record to the ticket: In 2022, he said he would “like abortion to be illegal nationally,” and in 2023 he signed a letter supporting a ban on the mailing of abortion materials, such as medications that terminate a pregnancy.

Guru

What did Trump do about any of the things he complains about?

That box of cereal that costs $10 will cost an extra buck on top due to the trump tariffs & at a time when there's no shortage of jobs under the biden presidency.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; Yesterday at 11:11 PM.