sharetrader
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,215 of 1215

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Meanwhile Harris has had her 1st interview since her presidential nomination.

She rattled on about instigating and making changes to various key points if she wins the election, none of which she or Biden have addressed in their current term. All talk and no action.
    Unlike Trump - all action and he fornicates, grabs pussies, wanders into ladies changing room, sexually assaults, tells lies non stop and commits crimes but denies them all?

But then, he gets convicted.
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Unlike Trump - all action and he fornicates, grabs pussies and commits crimes but denies them all?

But then, he gets convicted.
    Putting Trump aside for a moment Balance, (if that's possible for you)

Tell me you can't see that Harris is subpar when considering we are talking US president.

Secondly, any party controlled by big money in the US is not what could be referred to as truly democratic.

Putting Trump aside for a moment Balance, (if that's possible for you)

Tell me you can't see that Harris is subpar when considering we are talking US president.

Secondly, any party controlled by big money in the US is not what could be referred to as truly democratic.
    There’s only the choice between the Prosecutor and the Fornicator. Simple choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    There’s only the choice between the Prosecutor and the Fornicator. Simple choice?
    Simple choice you say, I think not but hey, i'm just happy I don't live there. Or UK for that matter.

Simple choice you say, I think not but hey, i'm just happy I don't live there. Or UK for that matter.
    Simple choice indeed for me.

Only difficult if anyone is prepared to even consider a proven liar, cheater, fornicator, hypocrite, convicted felon and a self serving narcissist as worthy of consideration.