sharetrader
Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247
Results 2,461 to 2,465 of 2465
    Advanced Member

MHJ up 50% off its low.

Advanced Member

A reminder that earnings are out this evening, and the earnings call is on Monday morning.

Advanced Member

https://investor.michaelhill.com/sta...b-a8f94134c15f

Trading Update:

FY25 Trading Update

For the first eight weeks of FY25, Group same store sales were up 2.7% on prior year, with same store sales for the:

• Australian segment up 5.0%,
    • Canadian segment up 4.0% and
    • New Zealand segment down 6.2%.

Total sales for the Group were up 3.2% for the first eight weeks of FY25.

Managing Director & CEO of Michael Hill International Limited, Daniel Bracken said:
    “The first eight weeks sales performance has been encouraging, with positive performances from both Australia and
    Canada, and some improvement in New Zealand where conditions still remain more challenging. As we plan for the year
    ahead, initiatives are underway to drive sales and productivity, enhance margin, optimise inventory and prioritise
    operational expenditure across the Group.”

Suppose a small loss not too bad but new year not off to a flying start to that around

F24 cash flow a bit sad ….. FCF negative $39m so a fair bit of debt taken ……wonder what happened to that huge cash mountain they had a year or so agl.

I think they’ve lost their way, market/offering positioning not what the world wants these days. I’ll watch with interest how they (and Kathmandu who are much the same position) manage their way through the next few years
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Suppose a small loss not too bad but new year not off to a flying start to that around

F24 cash flow a bit sad ….. FCF negative $39m so a fair bit of debt taken ……wonder what happened to that huge cash mountain they had a year or so agl.

I think they’ve lost their way, market/offering positioning not what the world wants these days. I’ll watch with interest how they (and Kathmandu who are much the same position) manage their way through the next few years
    They bought a business and bought back some of their own shares.