sharetrader
Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118
Results 1,171 to 1,173 of 1173

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Have you read what Zuckerberg actually said , for example they went too far and Meta would never do that again ? Making true stories about Hunter Biden not easily appear during the election campaign !! It was not ONLY stopping spread of "false information". It went much further than that.
    Indeed much of the information spread in NZ by our useless media during that crazy COVID time, verbatim from Government, was false and/or inaccurate information.
    Yes I read what he said and on Zuckerberg's record of what's in the public interest I would take it with a pinch of salt. Zuckerberg has an interest in unfettered posting and it's antagonism and cat videos that make him billions.

But perhaps they did go too far, but there is no evidence, which is always lacking in these things, that it was the US Government's guidance to Facebook or the way Facebook implemented it. Do you know? No I thought not.

Please again provide evidence of TRUE stories re Hunter Biden, I'm not even sure not easily appear means. I have seen lots of claims on here about Hunter Biden that are claimed to be facts but in reality they aren't. But that's nothing new.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Have you read what Zuckerberg actually said , for example they went too far and Meta would never do that again ? Making true stories about Hunter Biden not easily appear during the election campaign !! It was not ONLY stopping spread of "false information". It went much further than that.
    Indeed much of the information spread in NZ by our useless media during that crazy COVID time, verbatim from Government, was false and/or inaccurate information.
    FB and Zuckerberg …. LOL!

Same outfit and individual who freely and willingly allow scams to be advertised & promoted in the name of free speech. Too bad users are scammed - their problem, their losses - his profits.

Same outfit which harvest user data and continuously change user terms & conditions to exploit the data for profit in the name of free speech.

Try harder, iceman for a better example.
    Last edited by Balance; Today at 09:03 AM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Yes I read what he said and on Zuckerberg's record of what's in the public interest I would take it with a pinch of salt. Zuckerberg has an interest in unfettered posting and it's antagonism and cat videos that make him billions.

But perhaps they did go too far, but there is no evidence, which is always lacking in these things, that it was the US Government's guidance to Facebook or the way Facebook implemented it. Do you know? No I thought not.

Please again provide evidence of TRUE stories re Hunter Biden, I'm not even sure not easily appear means. I have seen lots of claims on here about Hunter Biden that are claimed to be facts but in reality they aren't. But that's nothing new.
    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...vid-19-content

Zuckerberg also said that Facebook “temporarily demoted” a story about the contents of a laptop owned by Hunter Biden, the president’s son, after a warning from the FBI that Russia was preparing a disinformation campaign against the Bidens.

Zuckerberg wrote that it has since become clear that the story was not disinformation, and “in retrospect, we shouldn’t have demoted the story”.