sharetrader
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,097 of 1097

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yup - just follow that *itch Ardern and lock down & more lock downs (like in Auckland and cause maximum economic damage after the eradication horse had long bolted) and punish those who refused to get vaccinated despite pledging no ramification for those who chose not to be vaccinated.
    I appreciate your understanding Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    I appreciate your understanding Balance.
    In another time and another place, Ardern would be tarred with feathers and banished to a leper colony.

Hard to imagine another *itch as manipulative, useless and hopeless as she is.

The racial, social, economic and other divisions she created and caused in NZ are going to take decades to heal. Fxxk her and her kind.
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 10:01 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

....Hard to imagine another *itch as manipulative, useless and hopeless as she is.

The racial, social, economic and other divisions she created and caused in NZ are going to take decades to heal. Fxxk her and her kind.
    I fear it is Kamala Harris. Gone from most unpopular VP, first to drop out of 2020 nomination, administering a Southern border so leaky that she daren't visit, to suddenly being the answer. Leopards and spots. She and Ardern are cut from the same cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I fear it is Kamala Harris. Gone from most unpopular VP, first to drop out of 2020 nomination, administering a Southern border so leaky that she daren't visit, to suddenly being the answer. Leopards and spots. She and Ardern are cut from the same cloth.
    It is not hard to see whats going on here. Why so many on here can not see this is concerning.

It is not hard to see whats going on here. Why so many on here can not see this is concerning.
    I have posted before and will do so again in the interests of perspective.

There’s no Kamalamania unlike Jacindamania. In fact, Kamala is being held to account everyday just as the Fornicating convicted felon Trump is too.

There’s not going to be a landslide like the NZ electorate foolishly handed over to Ardern so she could ride roughshod over the interests of NZers and indeed, she did.

There’s checks and balances in the political system in the US, unlike NZ - and we saw how Ardern used the lack of checks & balances to create racial and social divisions to suit her own purpose (the freaking *itch).

What is of greater concern is how so many cannot see the Fornicator for the fraud that he is - like Ardern, he is only for himself.
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    A seasoned prosecutor vs a career politician but they are cut from the same cloth. 🙄

Harris also didn't "administer" the southern border.

You love making things up.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Empathy is one thing, suicidal is another.
    Really? Suicidal?
    That's extreme even for you.