Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,088 of 1088

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Anything to point the finger at Jacinda. 🙄
    Talk about fixated.

Meanwhile Q&A interviewed Darleen Tana.
    Gawd she is full of it.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/q-and-a...e2V7ekYep73nDA
    Jacinda needs more than a finger pointed at her, jail term more like ! Most destructive individual to walk this land. "Lest We forget"

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Jacinda needs more than a finger pointed at her, jail term more like ! Most destructive individual to walk this land. "Lest We forget"
    Grow up - what an immature stupid post.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Grow up - what an immature stupid post.
    Would you care to name someone other than Jacinda who gleefully told the nation she had created 2 classes of citizenship? And I'm not talking of the apartheid by stealth nature of her co-governance agenda. Happily the populace woke up to her. The result? She daren't live here anymore. The Dems in the US may wake up one day, but in the interim her paymasters continue to feed her a lifeline. Now she's peddling her "empathetic" leadership in Europe.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Would you care to name someone other than Jacinda who gleefully told the nation she had created 2 classes of citizenship? And I'm not talking of the apartheid by stealth nature of her co-governance agenda. Happily the populace woke up to her. The result? She daren't live here anymore. The Dems in the US may wake up one day, but in the interim her paymasters continue to feed her a lifeline. Now she's peddling her "empathetic" leadership in Europe.
    You can grow up too - I’ve no time for you and your anti-vax crowd.

Guru

I'm not anti-vax. If you want to take the Covid syrup that no one else is bothering to take now...go for your life. Just don't coerce others into it by restricting their freedoms and causing them to lose their livelihoods. Does that sound empathetic to you?

I've been vaccinated by the ones that work. Never caught TB. Never caught polio.

Legend

The pejorative is getting so old and lame. Get a life and stop restricting others'.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    The pejorative is getting so old and lame. Get a life and stop restricting others'.
    You can grow up too.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm not anti-vax. If you want to take the Covid syrup that no one else is bothering to take now...go for your life. Just don't coerce others into it by restricting their freedoms and causing them to lose their livelihoods. Does that sound empathetic to you?

I've been vaccinated by the ones that work. Never caught TB. Never caught polio.
    It's the loony rabbit warren dwellers who displayed no empathy for their community.
    They wouldn't help protect the community and what's worse many of them decided to gather together in Wellington during a global pandemic. How does that show empathy to the vulnerable? It does display stupidity though.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.