sharetrader
Page 993 of 993 FirstFirst ... 493893943983989990991992993
Results 9,921 to 9,926 of 9926

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    We will
    renew our efforts with an offer of services to both DoC and the WRC to secure where possible
    the various historic tunnels and workings.
    And while we are doing that if we happen to notice a glint or 2 under the torch light we will make a sneaky mental note

Quote Originally Posted by kiwical View Post
    And while we are doing that if we happen to notice a glint or 2 under the torch light we will make a sneaky mental note
    And quietly relocate any snails.

Nice touch, good to see a bit of humour on here.
    Thanks I had seen Jonu release, my thoughts where and are, that others will try to use this event to throw mud in NTL direction. Now would be the time to collect the facts and comparison to use as a rebuff in later debates.

Looking forward I too am wanting to know more about the time for installation and beginning of production. Guess that will all come out at the meeting on the 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by Putrimacan View Post
    Thanks I had seen Jonu release, my thoughts where and are, that others will try to use this event to throw mud in NTL direction. Now would be the time to collect the facts and comparison to use as a rebuff in later debates.

Looking forward I too am wanting to know more about the time for installation and beginning of production. Guess that will all come out at the meeting on the 17th.
    I think in the announcement they said it was 6 weeks shipping time. No idea how long commissioning and testing will take - anyone have any experience with these kind of things?

Show me the gold!!!

Advanced Member

Agree, so far that's all NTL has, mud.

To be honest best not to say a thing. Nothing to do with NTL, please contact the council for comment.