sharetrader
Page 2193 of 2194 FirstFirst ... 11931693209321432183218921902191219221932194 LastLast
Results 21,921 to 21,930 of 21932

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Engage the improbability drive!
    Should be there now based on Arvida’s price.

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Good old saying in price is what you pay, value is what you want the spreadsheet to come up with.
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Engage the improbability drive!
    Wee.
    Need to focus the orbital laser on the one buck. No doubt another 1mil units on the sell side as humans like really simple numbers (can't sell at 99c).
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; Today at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Weee.
    Need to focus the orbital laser on one buck. No doubt another 1mil units on the sell side as humans like really simple numbers (can't sell at 99c).
    I never like round numbers for that very reason.

Took profit at 0.84 already. May decide to sell more, recovering all my original capital and leave the profits as freebies within my portfolio which contains other freebie stocks.

There being $1.26 …..so you really saying only real hope for a decent OCA share price is for a takeover to happen
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    There being $1.26 …..so you really saying only real hope for a decent OCA share price is for a takeover to happen
    No, a successful takeover would rob shareholders of OCAs true future share value. However, given the extent of directors with skin in the game I would hope they would not allow a takeover to succeed as Arvida did. A takeover attempt would not necessarily be a bad thing as it would clarify the true value of OCAs share price as it has done for Arvida.

No, a successful takeover would rob shareholders of OCAs true future share value. However, given the extent of directors with skin in the game I would hope they would not allow a takeover to succeed as Arvida did. A takeover attempt would not necessarily be a bad thing as it would clarify the true value of OCAs share price as it has done for Arvida.
    I concur with this, the worst thing that could happen for me would be to lose the ability for OCA to be a long term investment. I was looking at the top shareholder list this morning and I like to think there's enough players there to fend off any quick sugar hits.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    I concur with this, the worst thing that could happen for me would be to lose the ability for OCA to be a long term investment. I was looking at the top shareholder list this morning and I like to think there's enough players there to fend off any quick sugar hits.
    So you are saying that you couldn't take a quick 50% gain from the current share price and 150% increase from the lows & find a place to reinvest that money elsewhere?

Wow!
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Could say unless there’s are ‘greater fool’ around a takeover is unlikely in short term