sharetrader
Page 329 of 329 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329
Results 3,281 to 3,282 of 3282

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yep and loving the action today

First of a few upgrades I reckon …so $40 by Christmas on cards
    This sounds good to me.

Investments

Seeing only 5 out of TOP 50 having FPH as pick in competition makes me wonder that we as a group dont fully understand its SP dynamics ...we tend to be simplistic comparing p/e with TRA or TWR etc while completely forgetting its intrinsic value ...its super wide moat and its very valuable IPs ...imo it will be better to price this company on replacement cost. metrics then pure simple financial metrics of eps etc .

I fully remember when in May 22 Hyperion Asset management from OZ started lapping up FPH while it diving down below $ 20 ...our Gurus or most were busy churning out ever lower SP based on eps etc ....now it has come full circle ...ONLY stock which has recovered almost fully to Covid highs as it seems Covid helped with find new markets and loyal customers ....lows were blamed on Covid rush going away and our leaders looking for $ 10-$ 15 ahead . But management was right when they were saying Covid will help them on long term basis ...Aussies believed but not anyone here or NZ brokerages etc .

Fisher funds took lot of flak for not taking advantage of FPH covid highs ...but they held on and now enjoying the run and long term growth ahead ...kudos to KFL having FPH as their largest holding ...its easy to replicate their portfolio but not easy to have insights like them about the worth of the stocks

One great company ie FPH has done full circle of covid high / low and now back ...similarly MFT will do ahead I reckon ....FPH had a headstart in Covid rush cycle !!