sharetrader
Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131
Results 1,301 to 1,308 of 1308
    DFDTABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And we are supposed to know that you were molesting your neighbour’s cat while you were re-posting the BS hit job above?
    I'm glad someone called that out for what it was. Disingenuous muck raking. I wonder how the cat is....?

And we are supposed to know that you were molesting your neighbour’s cat while you were re-posting the BS hit job above?
    I did groom my own cat, but I could only do it when she allowed me to, which was only when she was a willing participant and enjoying it. Cats have servants you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    I'm glad someone called that out for what it was. Disingenuous muck raking. I wonder how the cat is....?
    Some people think a politician messaging school children on Snapchat is inappropriate. Chris Bishop did.

https://newsroom.co.nz/2024/06/20/seymour-fronts-up-on-snapchats-with-school-kids/

The interactions (by Seymour) continued long after National MP Chris Bishop was the subject of reporting in early 2018 for his own Snapchat interactions with young people. As in this instance, there was no suggestion the content exchanged was inappropriate. But Bishop said a parent approached him with concerns a few weeks after he started using the app during the 2017 campaign, and he then changed his settings so he could only directly interact with adults he knew in real life.

At the time, Seymour defended Bishop and he reiterated to Newsroom this week that he thought Bishop had done nothing wrong. Asked whether Bishop’s experience ever prompted him to reduce his Snapchat usage and interactions with young people, Seymour said, “I no longer actively promote myself on the platform, having moved my emphasis to other platforms”.

DFDTABPCLMB

Instead of making thinly veiled slurs just come and out and say it moka. Say what you are implying so you can get sued for slander.

You are muck raking old news. Nicola Willis was recently heard saying "stuff off you pathetic little troll".
    Last edited by Ferg; Today at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Instead of making thinly veiled slurs just come and out and say it moka. Say what you are implying so you can get sued for slander.

You are muck raking old news. Nicola Willis was recently heard saying "stuff off you pathetic little troll".
    What I am implying that a politician contacting school girls on Snapchat in the way that David Seymour did it is inappropriate. It doesn’t have to get as far as the messages being sexually inappropriate.

Barry Soper says “The content of the messages wasn’t inappropriate, so what’s the point of the story?”
    The point of the story is that a politician contacting school girls on Snapchat is inappropriate. Not everyone agrees. But if you listen to some of the girls and some of the parents they say it crossed a line.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/in-def...JZ77RLGXSSSSA/

AM hosts say David Seymour Snapchatting school students 'icky', 'looks bad'

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...looks-bad.html

"It wasn’t until I thought 'how would I feel if my teenage daughter in her uniform was Snapchatting an older man who's a politician' and that's when I thought 'I don't feel comfortable with that'."
    She added that at first she thought about how he talks to people in the street, but then decided this kind of contact "borderline crosses the line".
    "We say there was nothing inappropriate but if it was my teenage daughter in her school uniform, young, and having this sort of interaction that's where I just feel it's not right and that's where we've got to be so careful.
    "I think part of the issue is when they [politicians] go to a school thing or when they're in a public street it's public, there are people around, there are teachers, there are people of age. I think it's that whole slide into your DMs [direct messages], it's the private nature that direct contact with no supervision."

DFDTABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    What I am implying that a politician contacting school girls on Snapchat in the way that David Seymour did it is inappropriate.
    So what exactly about "the way" was inappropriate? And how do you define inappropriate? Was using two fingers inappropriate? Would you prefer he used one finger, or do you prefer touch typing? I am genuinely curious what about the way he contacted them was inappropriate. Spell it out for me exactly what the issue is. After that, maybe we can talk about Ardern spending so much time in the company of school children....make sure you do that one too because I find that highly inappropriate.

Guru

You are a very sick person!