sharetrader
Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214
Results 2,131 to 2,135 of 2135
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Someone leave the kitchen door open .. so the aroma managed to escape ?

Or was that the Takeout boys leaving after some DD exercises on the kitchen benches ?
    27.5 cent close with just over 1.5 mio shares through today ,someone is paying up ......

Yep …well done SB9 , Lego man and others who were tucking in to this at 0.13c and sharing their views not that long ago
    Good effort doubling your money on this in a couple of months.

I sat on my hands…didn’t buy…not really my kind of business being totally domestic focussed so I missed this bus totally lol

Are there any other buses coming along soon…I like the idea of doubling money in two months.

cmon fellas throw us another bone or two..lol

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Perky View Post
    Yep …well done SB9 , Lego man and others who were tucking in to this at 0.13c and sharing their views not that long ago
    Good effort doubling your money on this in a couple of months.

I sat on my hands…didn’t buy…not really my kind of business being totally domestic focussed so I missed this bus totally lol

Are there any other buses coming along soon…I like the idea of doubling money in two months.

cmon fellas throw us another bone or two..lol
    Perky the bus just left ,easily time to get on at the first stop ......

Investor

Thanks Perky. Glad it’s worked out well so far, was always confident that it’ll get to 20c sometime this year, but the current run up certainly got me pleasantly surprised.

Someone’s is in accumulation mode and prepared to pay up. Almost a bagger for me on all my holdings

MFB was always profitable and they have a capital light business model..their business model is very simple actually..
    Last year was their worst and still made 6 million (? can't remember exactly how much) profit - market cap was 30 million at the bottom of the cycle !
    I started investing at much higher prices but accumulated significant amount below 20 cents...
    MFB at 0.275 is still very cheap.