sharetrader
Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131
Results 1,301 to 1,303 of 1303
    DFDTABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And we are supposed to know that you were molesting your neighbour’s cat while you were re-posting the BS hit job above?
    I'm glad someone called that out for what it was. Disingenuous muck raking. I wonder how the cat is....?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And we are supposed to know that you were molesting your neighbour’s cat while you were re-posting the BS hit job above?
    I did groom my own cat, but I could only do it when she allowed me to, which was only when she was a willing participant and enjoying it. Cats have servants you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    I'm glad someone called that out for what it was. Disingenuous muck raking. I wonder how the cat is....?
    Some people think a politician messaging school children on Snapchat is inappropriate. Chris Bishop did.

https://newsroom.co.nz/2024/06/20/seymour-fronts-up-on-snapchats-with-school-kids/

The interactions (by Seymour) continued long after National MP Chris Bishop was the subject of reporting in early 2018 for his own Snapchat interactions with young people. As in this instance, there was no suggestion the content exchanged was inappropriate. But Bishop said a parent approached him with concerns a few weeks after he started using the app during the 2017 campaign, and he then changed his settings so he could only directly interact with adults he knew in real life.

At the time, Seymour defended Bishop and he reiterated to Newsroom this week that he thought Bishop had done nothing wrong. Asked whether Bishop’s experience ever prompted him to reduce his Snapchat usage and interactions with young people, Seymour said, “I no longer actively promote myself on the platform, having moved my emphasis to other platforms”.