sharetrader
Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1111

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Now, was it Joey Biden who also had a stash of classified documents in no security at his home?
    He did indeed (as did Pence) - but an investigation concluded that they were taken inadvertently (as were Pence's), but both Biden and Pence cooperated with investigations and immediately returned the docs.

Trump took his deliberately, refused to return them, lied and instructed others to lie, decieved his own lawyer, defied a subpoena and obstructed the FBI investigation of the matter. He subsequently made an attempt to claim a standard instruction identical to that issued in relation to the Biden search (and every other FBI search) as an assasination attempt. Then he tried to destroy the evidence of his further obstruction.

Blackcap claims- Walz let Minnesota burn for 3 DAYS before taking the action he was expected and prompted to do during rioting.
    And his wife opened up the windows in the family home so she should sniff the smell of what she thought was social progress!

But an independent “after-action review” commissioned by Minneapolis concluded that the delayed deployment of the state National Guard was at least partly the result of inexperienced city officials not following the proper protocols when Walz was first contacted about providing military assistance.Notably, while Trump has often publicly criticized Walz’s response, an audio recording obtained by ABC News this month documents Trump telling Walz in a June 1, 2020, call with governors that he was “very happy” with how Walz responded in the days after protests turned violent.
    “You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins,” Trump said on the call, according to ABC News.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Blackcap claims- Walz let Minnesota burn for 3 DAYS before taking the action he was expected and prompted to do during rioting.
    And his wife opened up the windows in the family home so she should sniff the smell of what she thought was social progress!

But
    an independent “
    after-action review” commissioned by Minneapolis concluded that the delayed deployment of the state National Guard was at least partly the result of inexperienced city officials not following the proper protocols when Walz was first contacted about providing military assistance.Notably, while Trump has often publicly criticized Walz’s response, an audio recording obtained by ABC News this month documents Trump telling Walz in a June 1, 2020, call with governors that he was “very happy” with how Walz responded in the days after protests turned violent.
    “You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins,” Trump said on the call, according to ABC News.
    In the interests of fair reporting and play, it was not blackcap, but me who made the comment commented on.

davflaws all over the place, lol.

And apart from other sources, l went through Fact check prior to making my comment, and it's clear enough to me on Walzs inertia.
    Although he may have danced in private!
    Last edited by Getty; Today at 11:26 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Thank goodness we have no more social disorder and riots under Joe Biden's presidency.

Legend

In the interests of fair reporting and play, it was not blackcap, but me who made the comment commented on.

davflaws all over the place, lol.

And apart from other sources, l went through Fact check prior to making my comment, and it's clear enough to me on Walzs inertia.
    Although he may have danced in private!
    His wife though is quoted as saying she opened the windows and enjoyed the burning smell. Nasty piece of work she is.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    His wife though is quoted as saying she opened the windows and enjoyed the burning smell. Nasty piece of work she is.
    Really?

Please provide link from a reliable source and I am prepared to change my mind about her.
    Last edited by Balance; Today at 11:38 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Thank goodness we have no more social disorder and riots under Joe Biden's presidency.
    You gotta be taking the piss!

Or are your news channels censoring out all the US flag burning and demonstrators confronting and clashing with police?

Fox news doesn't spare any hens!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Really?

Please provide link from a reliable source and I am prepared to change my mind about her.
    From the horse's own mouth so to speak: Not quite enjoyed the burning smell, but you can infer that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYSZ9qUfvTs

Guru

Or are your news channels censoring out all the US flag burning and demonstrators confronting and clashing with police?

Fox news doesn't spare any hens!
    That's because its probably faux news. Must have filmed it in some south american country and pretend it's in the US.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    That's because its probably faux news. Must have filmed it in some south american country and pretend it's in the US.
    Honestly Panda, l think you have let yourself down on this one.

I know Pandas are black and white, but they should have their eyes open, and not just see red.