sharetrader
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Careful please. The last few comments are practically screaming for ValueNZ to chime in with a few ripe old Buffet quotes.
    We dont need that rubbish on this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    BeingAI BAI market cap $84m on $40m revenues

Black Pearl market cap $50m on $5m revenues

Suppose it’s really all about how bright the future is ….for both …and who actually uses AI to reward its customers

Just thinking aloud
    AOF
    cap $36m
    revenue $70-$80m
    revenue growth 27%
    margin pretty slim though, and maybe not so AI hyper

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Got a speeding ticket shortly after listing ……but I don’t think they ever traded at listing price of $1.25

Dec 2022

The price of BPG has fallen from its $1.25 listing price on 2 December 2022 to $0.40, being the price at 2:15pm on 7 December 2022. This represents a fall of 68% over the four trading days it has been listed.
    Guess 1.25 is the first hurdle to overcome then…may be they speeding ticket this time around for moving up too fast

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

A nice close at $1.09, looks like the market wants to run this to $1.25, which happens to be around the $65m mark. I had been doing some comparisons with Serko yesterday and they trade at a 6.5 times revenue multiple so not too farfetched the market is taking the $10m ARR and valuing BPG with a 6.5 times multiple for its ARR. If that was the case and BPG add on average $400k ARR per month, thats $2.6m market value they add each month, which is a pretty decent return. Though as they get bigger and put more resources to work I imagine the ARR increases get bigger per month over time.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    A nice close at $1.09, looks like the market wants to run this to $1.25, which happens to be around the $65m mark. I had been doing some comparisons with Serko yesterday and they trade at a 6.5 times revenue multiple so not too farfetched the market is taking the $10m ARR and valuing BPG with a 6.5 times multiple for its ARR. If that was the case and BPG add on average $400k ARR per month, thats $2.6m market value they add each month, which is a pretty decent return. Though as they get bigger and put more resources to work I imagine the ARR increases get bigger per month over time.
    It will be interesting times ahead. I hope this does not run up too fast, as I have a friend who wants to buy a few and is trying to gather funds together to get some. I was fortunate to buy a few thousand for my daughter at 80 cents.