sharetrader

Default Back and need a broker

Hi after having a break from share trading for ten plus years I have been thinking it's time to test the water again . The last broker I used was Direct Broking ( who are now Jarden Direct ?). So to get started I need a broker that I can trade NZX and ASX,that has market depth,trade plus three,trailing stop loss,and access to charts .

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers
    Miner

Quote Originally Posted by miner View Post
    Hi after having a break from share trading for ten plus years I have been thinking it's time to test the water again . The last broker I used was Direct Broking ( who are now preferred Direct ?). So to get started I need a broker that I can trade NZX and ASX,that has market depth,trade plus three,trailing stop loss,and access to charts .

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers
    Miner
    For me CMC Markets in Aus then you can invest in pretty much all the major markets and if your trade enough you can be upgraded to preferred client with your own broker contact which I really like when it come to taking care of Rights or option exercising or getting funds transferred etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu