sharetrader
Page 2012 of 2012 FirstFirst ... 1012151219121962200220082009201020112012
Results 20,111 to 20,113 of 20113

Thread: Black Monday

Interestingly the NZD has recovered its losses. I suppose markets are now focused on the US Fed.

I am a bit surprised though as Orr was more dovish than most had anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Interestingly the NZD has recovered its losses. I suppose markets are now focused on the US Fed.

I am a bit surprised though as Orr was more dovish than most had anticipated.
    Contrary to prediction of all out meltdown in markets by some market participants, markets roared backed strongly. Fortunately, I did nothing during recent sell-off. IMO going forward I don’t rule out volatility along with sudden sell-off again. It seems FOMO traders are active again. I’m bearish on USD too now given the prospects for Fed rate-cut. Rates cuts are good as well as bad. Stocks never go straight up or down for a long period. Bull market will follow bear market and bear market will follow bull markets. Eventually, historically high asset prices should drop to their correct prices. Is it time to rotate? Growth to value? Cash, defensive? Lesser-known stocks or under-the-radar stocks? Take your pick.

https://www.fxstreet.com/news/usd-ca...r-202408161413
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; Today at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    Contrary to prediction of all out meltdown in markets by some market participants, markets roared backed strongly. Fortunately, I did nothing during recent sell-off. IMO going forward I don’t rule out volatility along with sudden sell-off again. It seems FOMO traders are active again. I’m bearish on USD too now given the prospects for Fed rate-cut. Rates cuts are good as well as bad. Stocks never go straight up or down for a long period. Bull market will follow bear market and bear market will follow bull markets. Eventually, historically high asset prices should drop to their correct prices. Is it time to rotate? Growth to value? Cash, defensive? Lesser-known stocks or under-the-radar stocks? Take your pick.

https://www.fxstreet.com/news/usd-ca...r-202408161413
    when the vix spiked to 60 I panic bought