sharetrader
Page 1421 of 1421 FirstFirst ... 42192113211371141114171418141914201421
Results 14,201 to 14,204 of 14204

I am happy with the current board, they have significant holdings in SKT and keep buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Leemsip View Post
    Looking to the report next week on the 21st.
    Reckon its undervalued bigly at the current price. Monopoly sports provider gouging customers who have no-where else to go - you love to see it.

Hoping for some low capex guidance in the years ahead, although they seem to like splashing it out...
    Spark tried to compete and failed, now TVNZ suggests it's going to get into the pay tv game. I wouldn't trust them to execute.

I put them on a no growth assumption cash p/e of about 10. Assuming 60m of capex. Hard to see how this goes wrong, as they raise fees, olympics etc.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    A friend of mine sent their DCF model on SKT to me with minimal growth. The valuations are rather surprising on the upside. I don't know what the market is missing. Even on a ZERO growth model, the valuations are well north of where the SP is now.

That does say a lot about what the market thinks of those running SKY.
    How far out does this DCF you mention go out to? Valuation looks great for a couple more years but the further you go out it gets ugly quite quickly (IMO) as box customers and revenue continues to churn, while the largely fixed cost base associated with satelite still needs to be paid for.. all while the streaming apps will continue to need investment.