sharetrader

Default ARV - Artemis Resources

Extremely high grade gold & copper results, admittedly only from rock chip sampling but 10,000 & 6,500 gpt gold and 23% copper is not to be sneezed at.

02838876.pdf (weblink.com.au)
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

A bit of delayed reaction on this one, not too many had it on their radar I suspect.
    SP now starting to move.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Yes Daytr .... holding over 8mill of the ARVOC up 50% ... leverage here is speculator if they can ramp up exploration and back up those surface results ... Gold Discovery of size and grade would be bid up in mass FOMO just look at values put on many Aussie Gold discoveries ...if HIGH grade and of size near surface Billion cap+
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Nice one JB.
    Always difficult when its only rock chip samples, but I have really seen grades like it.

ARV seem to have many good announcements with very little follow through over the years

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    ARV seem to have many good announcements with very little follow through over the years
    Yes thats purely mgmt and largest S/H driven ... ARV like may explorers can only survive on the back of how much funds they have in the bank... many years ago millions was spent on Radio hill Gold plant but was never finished .

..CARLOW 700koz Aueq project same open in many directions but funds to expand went into Lithium FOMO now it looks like under new MD ARV will focus on the Carlow permit once again ...which at A$3700oz GOLD and forward Copper demand>>>why wouldn't you

As a long-suffering S/H that came close to selling out for a loss recently ...I'm hoping this is going be one of my holdings to really pull the old portfolio out of a NASTY rut over the last couple of months... a 10x bagger or two would certainly do that .. ARV has that potential if they can back up the rockchips with drill cores or even RC cuttings of intercepts of size of these high-grade veins IOCG
    Last edited by JBmurc; Today at 10:05 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu