sharetrader
Page 211 of 211 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2110

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Am liking the look of the shape of the linear chart, edging up and up, on the improve. The recommencement of dividends makes this much more sound. Holding
    Same, good looking chart. Food price inflation is well under control and hopefully they've continued to build operating efficiency. I've noticed aggressive promotion around Olympics too with special promotions/add ons etc.

Generally they're pretty good with continuous disclosure so no news is good news IMO.

Investor

Could hit 20c as ASM approaches and watch for outlook statements at meeting for further price direction.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Could hit 20c as ASM approaches and watch for outlook statements at meeting for further price direction.
    Sellers have certainly dried up.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Vegetables have remained extremely cheap and they are performing really well on the branding front. Profit margin should look pretty good and sales holding up fairly well, afterall who wants to spend too much time cooking when you could spend more time watching the olympics!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Vegetables have remained extremely cheap and they are performing really well on the branding front. Profit margin should look pretty good and sales holding up fairly well, afterall who wants to spend too much time cooking when you could spend more time watching the olympics!
    I've got a big issue with everytime I go on social media there is an add for $ 150 off Hello fresh. I know MFB have some of the same discounts but they seem to have been going on forever from Hello Fresh, are they allowed to loss lead for an indefinate amount of time till competitors go under ? Is this anti competitive ?

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    I've got a big issue with everytime I go on social media there is an add for $ 150 off Hello fresh. I know MFB have some of the same discounts but they seem to have been going on forever from Hello Fresh, are they allowed to loss lead for an indefinate amount of time till competitors go under ? Is this anti competitive ?
    Its $150 off your first box of trash. Then do you pay the full amount for the same trash the next week? thats the only question.

I dont own MFB shares but can tell you MFB product is far superior to HF
    Instant success is a curse and a gift. The curse is you think luck is skill. The gift is you know it can be done. Then it’s a race to turn luck into skill before you lose it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Its $150 off your first box of trash. Then do you pay the full amount for the same trash the next week? thats the only question.

I dont own MFB shares but can tell you MFB product is far superior to HF
    That’s why HF reported a 30% drop in revenue. Loss leaders don’t win all the time. Seperately MFB”s picking technology could have been a positive…in managing customer issues

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Hellofresh have consistently spent more than MFB by 4-5 times on marketing yet MFB have held their ground throughout the years. The market in NZ is small enough that everyone has probably tried the products or know someone who has. Hellofresh has ranked behind MFBs two main meal kits that the extreme marketing spend has had much less impact than you would imagine. Over time its the quality of the product that stands out and MFB are winning so I wouldn't be too worried about Hellofresh's ad spend.

Investor

Nice insights on advertising and competitor landscape. Not too long to wait for a trading update.

... have power to make you great

Sellers have certainly dried up.
    Higher than average volume too

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    who wants to spend too much time cooking when you could spend more time watching the olympics!
    Athletes should eat a nutritious and tasty Food Bag to combat "post Olympics blues". Apparently its an actual condition
    Last edited by Habits; Today at 07:02 PM.