sharetrader
Page 2182 of 2183 FirstFirst ... 11821682208221322172217821792180218121822183 LastLast
Results 21,811 to 21,820 of 21824

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post

……

As they say: form is temporary....
    Form is temporary, class is permanent

You implying Oceania has class Ferg

But then they say you are only as good as your last game …hmmm
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Form is temporary, class is permanent

You implying Oceania has class Ferg

But then they say you are only as good as your last game …hmmm
    I find it interesting that those who say there isn't a comparison as they bought here & sold there and yet like a true fan they feel the need to comment.

Jason Paris would be proud. 😅
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    For a young kid I would be concerned about your memory? Early onset dementia?
    Already asked by you & answered by me.
    And it was a dumb question the first time.
    I guess you just hate money. I mean when you have the ability to know the direction of the property market, and not take full advantage of that with leverage, there's no other explanation... Unless you're blowing smoke

Also fûck the wahs

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    Also fûck the wahs
    Now now value …that’s not nice

Cupsy mentioned Oceania’s embedded value …. and like a true fan said something like it’s better understanding the embedded value in the business, as opposed to share price action alone. Yep Oceania’s embedded value of 71 cents is impressive and then on top of that they have $400m of unsold stuff.

The Wahs also have significant embedded value. That being the enormously talented of class players in the squad. As Ferg inferred class (embedded value) will always prevail
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

OCA / warriors
    under performers but provide great entertainment
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    OCA / warriors
    under performers but provide great entertainment
    ….provided by large faithful and loyal fanbases

Fun fact for Value since he swore at the fans and it’s a quiet day for oca shares today…

The warriors have been involved in 24 golden point games since 1995 the second most only behind cowboys.

All that free entertainment over and above what we payed to watch in normal time.

Wow…that some embedded value right there

Keeping the faith here on both

my oca shares just a slow burn for the next twenty years so plenty of time to watch the wahs in the meantime and let the shares do there thing

Imagine if Jonny Wilkinson was a warrior…just rolled him out for golden point drop kicks

DFDTABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Cupsy mentioned Oceania’s embedded value …. and like a true fan said something like it’s better understanding the embedded value in the business, as opposed to share price action alone. Yep Oceania’s embedded value of 71 cents is impressive and then on top of that they have $400m of unsold stuff.

The Wahs also have significant embedded value. That being the enormously talented of class players in the squad. As Ferg inferred class (embedded value) will always prevail
    There is only one true dictionary: fan

A fanatic; in modern English (originally U.S.): a keen and regular spectator of a (professional) sport, originally of baseball; a regular supporter of a (professional) sports team; (hence) a keen follower of a specified hobby or amusement, and (gen.) an enthusiast for a particular person or thing.

I'm not sure pointing out the fallacy of someone's else's argument or pointing to facts makes someone a 'fanatic'....? And putting up counter-facts to some of the trolling rubbish wouldn't qualify as cheerleading either. But each to their own I suppose.

I'm glad you know the rest of the quote w69 - it could apply to a true Warrior like Shane Johnstone*, or a team, or a company - accordingly it is best to ignore the daily SP fluctuations** and focus on the underlying business.

* gotcha - lol
    ** With the caveat that SP fluctuations can be used to an investors advantage.

Watching sports is for losers... Nothing is more boring than watching people aimlessly run around on a field for hours. Akin to watching paint dry, or grass grow.

The link between OCA and the Warriors is non-existent and I have no clue why it's always brought up here.