sharetrader
Page 396 of 396 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396
Results 3,951 to 3,959 of 3959
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    O, I know what bashing means. It's just I have never really seen beneficiaries been bashed, be it under a National or Labour led government. I mean if you get given cash for no effort, (deserved or not) then I don't seen any bashing behaviour going on.
    ok. I took your question at face value.

It is a bit of a mixed bag for the National Party Government. Certainly rich retired beneficiaries will continue to receive a full benefit, no questions or testing. Income tax payers will continue to subsidise wealthy beneficiaries of capital gains. So no beneficiary bashing in those policies.

O, I know what bashing means. It's just I have never really seen beneficiaries been bashed, be it under a National or Labour led government. I mean if you get given cash for no effort, (deserved or not) then I don't seen any bashing behaviour going on.
    Taking or reducing welfare money away from those who are not fulfilling their obligations (not turning up for job interviews for eg or turning up stoned) = bashing beneficiaries. That’s what the woke leftists are promoting & preaching out there to breed more beneficiaries and parasites.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Taking or reducing welfare money away from those who are not fulfilling their obligations (not turning up for job interviews for eg or turning up stoned) = bashing beneficiaries. That’s what the woke leftists are promoting & preaching out there to breed more beneficiaries and parasites.
    I don't really see how that's beneficiary bashing. if you are not prepared to do something or fulfill an obligation then you should not get a hand out. I cannot see a "bashing" aspect in there.

I don't really see how that's beneficiary bashing. if you are not prepared to do something or fulfill an obligation then you should not get a hand out. I cannot see a "bashing" aspect in there.
    Agreed.

Living on welfare is now a lifestyle choice in NZ - enabled and promoted by the woke leftists. Having 6 children from 4 fathers with everything provided by the state is perfectly acceptable to the leftists.

Guru

Agreed.

Living on welfare is now a lifestyle choice in NZ - enabled and promoted by the woke leftists. Having 6 children from 4 fathers with everything provided by the state is perfectly acceptable to the leftists.
    Amongst some, it has been for 50+ years.
    My parents used to rail against it!

Agreed.

High time and not before time.

“Some of the harshest penalties under the traffic light system include the beneficiary having half their benefit put on a payment card that can only be used to purchase a limited range of essentials.” What a bloody good idea! No more siphoning of welfare money into cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, non essentials and then, crying poverty to get more from taxpayers. Fxxk that!

And as expected, Labour & Greens opposed to any sanctions being applied to welfare payments - they prefer to breed ever more parasites & beneficiaries.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...JY3LDNKBCWVJI/
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 05:30 PM.

Legend

https://www.yourdictionary.com/bash-the-bishop

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I'm not sure any government has taken pride in masturbating on beneficiary's if that is what you are implying?

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Amongst some, it has been for 50+ years.
    My parents used to rail against it!
    And look at how you have turned out.