sharetrader
Page 2179 of 2180 FirstFirst ... 11791679207921292169217521762177217821792180 LastLast
Results 21,781 to 21,790 of 21793

OCR could be cut by 50 basis points to 5.00%. ..l with more to come later in year

That’ll see OCA share price soar
    Last edited by winner69; Today at 09:28 AM.
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OCR could be cut by 50 basis points to 5.00%. ..l with more to come later in year

That’ll see OCR share price soar
    OCR has a share price? Where do I sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    OCR has a share price? Where do I sign up?
    Ha ha …funny what predictive text does ..or maybe just my bad

Then again OCR could mean Oceania Capital Raise
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Heartbreak for Warriors as they go down 34-32 in extra time to the Dolphins. Big comeback to draw level after normal time but effort to no avail. Fans are gutted but some are still in hope that miracles happen and this will still ‘be our year’ …other fans are more realistic and accept this is not to be but say we have the team blah blah and 2025 will be the ‘this is our year’. UP THE WAHS …maybe not.

Oceania share price was down 2 cents last week and closed at 77 cents. Fans were rather quiet, probably still basking in the glory of the last few weeks. However the cheerleaders came out at end of week reminding us of the impending tailwinds like next weeks rate cut etc and there was even mention of tsunamis. So the future is looking all good and the next step up is imminent. GO OCEANIA YOU BEAUTIFUL THING.

A casual observer would say ‘this is our year’ is all over for the Warriors and looking a bit uncertain for Oceania who need a lot of external factors to go their way….and w won’t be hearing anything from the company itself until November so hoping things are actually going OK
    Interesting no one said this was OCA's year and to be honest I would rather invest in OCA than support a bunch of wannbes like the Warriors. Down the Wahs.

DFDTABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Interesting no one said this was OCA's year and to be honest I would rather invest in OCA than support a bunch of wannbes like the Warriors. Down the Wahs.
    Yeah I'm not understanding the link to the Warriors. Winner has previously said something about it being a study into the psyche of supporters but I'm still not getting the relevance and I'm not seeing any 'cheerleading' as such. But I suppose it is interesting to know what is happening with a rugby league team I neither support nor follow, but the relevance to OCA is a bit tenuous.
    Last edited by Ferg; Today at 09:58 AM.

im emotionally invested in the wahs and financially invested in OCA.

What they both need to be successful is a “kicker”

The wahs have not iced several games this year by missing goal kicks in regular time and field goals in golden point..
    They need to go back to the All Blacks mantra of the 1980s where the first player picked was G Fox…goal kicker

OCA needs some financial kicker to get their sales humming.

I think once the “kicker” kicks in Winner can report much better Monday morning debriefs…lol

What a Kicker Does and How It Works

Kickers are characteristics that are introduced to a transaction in order to "get the deal done," since they are only for the advantage of lenders and are used to increase the anticipated return on their investment (ROI).

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    No sense of humour this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Yeah I'm not understanding the link to the Warriors. Winner has previously said something about it being a study into the psyche of supporters but I'm still not getting the relevance and I'm not seeing any 'cheerleading' as such. But I suppose it is interesting to know what is happening with a rugby league team I neither support nor follow, but the relevance to OCA is a bit tenuous.
    Really? To anyone without an axe to grind its obvious. I don't have a position and see the stock value higher over time but still can easily spot the over exuberance of some and irrational cheer leading of others.

It wasn't long ago that a certain prolific poster and super fan was posting that up was down and basically nothing could go wrong. Bad new was good news, it didn't matter if they lost money day to day.
    I could go on. And he wasn't alone.

New sales, oRAs, resales, DMF, non-callable loans, interest free, I'm sure I have missed something...
    It's just amazing with all that going for it that OCA isn't valued at $5 Bln. 🤣

[QUOTE=Daytr;1064778]No sense of humour this one.

Wrong daytrader. Who wants to be compared to 25+ years of failure? What have they won? Nothing. Just someone someone trying to be a smart arse. The jokes on the, Down the Wahs again!!!

[QUOTE=Greekwatchdog;1064787]
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    No sense of humour this one.

Wrong daytrader. Who wants to be compared to 25+ years of failure? What have they won? Nothing. Just someone someone trying to be a smart arse. The jokes on the, Down the Wahs again!!!
    I'm wrong & then you go and confirm I'm right.
    Sounds like you are wound up a bit tight mate. Lighten up.

Legend

Time to lighten up people. Some non PC jokes.

https://goodoil.news/comedy-corner-offensive-fun-244/