sharetrader
Page 210 of 214 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2137

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Nice one, can’t wait for ASM in months time to get more color on trading update. In the meantime this week’s CPI number is the one to watch for.
    I'd believe that with a grain of salt. We all know how well global company's pay tax in nz. The answer is they don't. Make up licencing fees mixed with money moving off shore for someone's wages. Boom not much tax to pay.
    If someone has more info I'd like to know. But I don't believe HF has fallen behind MFB

Investor

Seem to move around that 15c range, someone pushes it up on small vol and the caps it down on low volume too. Wonder if some games are being played here.

ShareTrader Legend

Seem to move around that 15c range, someone pushes it up on small vol and the caps it down on low volume too. Wonder if some games are being played here.

IMO better targets elsewhere to play games with .. this one now has the potential short - mid term bounce prospects of a flat pancake flapping in a gentle Auckland breeze

Guru

"My Food Bag recalls sesame products over salmonella fears"

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...O4QJOQLG7M2WI/

... have power to make you great

There are now so many penny dreadfuls on the NZX, for me that includes MFB as under 20cents and trades in 0.1c movements. I started buying in the low 20 cents range so have lost some $. I feel badly for the new shareholders at listing cheated out of their savings, but I think there is a glimmer of hope now. MFB has survived and back to paying a divvie, could even announce a divvie at H1, slim chance
    Last edited by Habits; 26-07-2024 at 11:25 AM.

Investor

Watching some Olympics coverage on Sky Open, MFB busy with their new ad featuring Nadia. Good campaign I thought.

Watching some Olympics coverage on Sky Open, MFB busy with their new ad featuring Nadia. Good campaign I thought.
    Great that she's still involved. Everyone's favourite page of the IPO prospectus mentioned:

Nadia has a Brand Ambassador Agreement with My Food Bag which expires in November 2023.
    Anyone know if that's been extended?

I will have. Usually ads featuring her wouldn't be able to shown after the date of her agreement. If these are new ads, it signals that the relationship has been extended by at least a couple of years - the normal running life of these things

Investor

Some solid bidding going around the 16c mark, could well be the floor.

Just noticed ASM coming in a week’s time, could be the catalyst for further trading direction.
    Last edited by sb9; 09-08-2024 at 07:39 PM.

... have power to make you great

Am liking the look of the shape of the linear chart, edging up and up, on the improve. The recommencement of dividends makes this much more sound. Holding