Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Will Invest

14 19.44%
  • No I Will Not Invest

58 80.56%
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
    Investor

As expected, once ASX opens we’ve lift off…

and Potentia Capital sits just under 20% guaranteed any decent pull back on share price they probably launch a takeover, so there will be a decent floor price to sit on

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    I don't want to be selling my shares at 2.10 a share. Maybe $3. Took awhile to find this gem they arnt taking from me that easily
    Well looks like my price of $2.95 is out of touch now. The portfolio is looking a little over weight on vista now but I wont be letting these go anytime soon. Performer of the year 😁

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Well looks like my price of $2.95 is out of touch now. The portfolio is looking a little over weight on vista now but I wont be letting these go anytime soon. Performer of the year 
    TA-wise there is a noticeable resistance at the $2.75 area..Historically (2016 to 2018) VGL was range bound between $2.50 - $3.00 for nearly 3 years, however it was a different animal back then (now SaaS market valued). During the 2019 bull market euphoric year it reached $5.75. Therefore no one can rule out VGL going higher than $2.95.

TA principle is to buy/accumulate (not sell) up trending stocks and sell/divest (not buy) down trending stocks. Sounds simple huh?.
    Actually it is that simple..unfortunately the human mind works in a paradoxial yet natural way and makes simple complex.. Thinking in a natural way feels comfortable therefore selling up-trending stocks and realise profits feeling afraid the stock might fall is not comfortable, yet not afraid to buy into a falling stock when thinking they are getting a bargain feels very comfortable.

Disc: have VGL

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Great result, shame abt the timing as wider market was in doldrums. Never mind, can’t hold back too long I reckon.
    The margin expansion is huge eh sb9

All looking good
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Hi all. Yes, the Vista result was all about the fattening margins, even though the top line was a mite disappointing.
    I wrote about it in my latest column which you can read here: https://justthebusinessjennyruth.substack.com/

please don't spam with marketing, Surprise moderator haven't removed these post, there are other avenue for marketing your opinion/product

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    TA-wise there is a noticeable resistance at the $2.75 area..Historically (2016 to 2018) VGL was range bound between $2.50 - $3.00 for nearly 3 years, however it was a different animal back then (now SaaS market valued). During the 2019 bull market euphoric year it reached $5.75. Therefore no one can rule out VGL going higher than $2.95.

TA principle is to buy/accumulate (not sell) up trending stocks and sell/divest (not buy) down trending stocks. Sounds simple huh?.
    Actually it is that simple..unfortunately the human mind works in a paradoxial yet natural way and makes simple complex.. Thinking in a natural way feels comfortable therefore selling up-trending stocks and realise profits feeling afraid the stock might fall is not comfortable, yet not afraid to buy into a falling stock when thinking they are getting a bargain feels very comfortable.

Disc: have VGL
    Strong end to week to close at $2.87 eh Hoops

Looking good for $3 plus next week I reckon
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The margin expansion is huge eh sb9

All looking good
    Absolutely, as I said you can’t hold this good back for too long. Market applying higher multiple based on their business traction. Same this happened with Gentrack (sorry to cross post). I reckon $5 is not a shabby target within next 6-9 months. Now that there’s some active corporate interest in play.