sharetrader
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899

Fornicating Old con contradicting himself on Walz. Too old and too much of a con to change and heed the immortal advice of ‘always tell the truth so you do not have to remember which lie you told’, the Fornicator fools no one except his arse licking supporters.

New Audio Shows Trump Praising Gov. Walz’s Handling Of George Floyd Protests

In a 2020 recording of phone call between President Donald Trump and a group of governors, Trump can be heard lavishing praise on Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz for his handling of the George Floyd protests that engulfed the city that summer.

"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump says in the call.

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," he adds. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

Later in the call Trump praises Walz as an “excellent guy.”

The audio completely undercuts Trump’s more recent criticism of Walz’s handling of the protests, which he has done regularly since Harris named Walz as her running mate.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/despite-ne...y?id=112616502
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    There seems to be skepticism from some to my posts on here.

Perhaps they judge me by their own standards.

Or is it just evidence that MSN are giving Kamala/ Walz an easy ride?

Please refer back to the posts in reply to davflaws.

UPDATE. Re shown on The Five, Fox news, 4.02pm NZ time.
    No, it's because you rely heavily on Fox News and they don't care for the truth, they are just a right-wing attack / propaganda machine.
    The fact that you don't question what they spew out by the minute is what you are judged on.
    Its utter garbage and you love regurgitating that garbage.
    Half the time I think you are doing as a wind up, please tell me it's a wind up and you aren't that stupid.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

And the betting agencies are now favouring Harris to win the election - a massive swing from just a week ago.

The momentum is all one way currently - the old man wears no clothes! His Just Dumb running mate is running in circles, chasing the smell from the con man’s urinated diaper.

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harr...latest-1936250

Vice President Kamala Harris is now the favorite to win November's presidential election for the first time, according to a number of leading betting companies.

U.K. based bookies Betfair are currently offering odds of 20/21 (51.2 percent) on a Harris victory against 6/5 (45.5 percent) for Republican candidate Donald Trump.

This is a dramatic switch from Wednesday when the company had odds of 53 percent on a Trump victory versus 47 percent for Harris.

Separately Paddy Power has odds of 4/5 (55.6 percent) on Harris winning in against 1/1 (50 percent) for Trump.
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 07:19 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And the betting agencies are now favouring Harris to win the election - a massive swing from just a week ago.

The momentum is all one way currently - the old man wears no clothes! His Just Dumb running mate is running in circles, chasing the smell from the con man’s urinated diaper.

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harr...latest-1936250

Vice President Kamala Harris is now the favorite to win November's presidential election for the first time, according to a number of leading betting companies.

U.K. based bookies Betfair are currently offering odds of 20/21 (51.2 percent) on a Harris victory against 6/5 (45.5 percent) for Republican candidate Donald Trump.

This is a dramatic switch from Wednesday when the company had odds of 53 percent on a Trump victory versus 47 percent for Harris.

Separately Paddy Power has odds of 4/5 (55.6 percent) on Harris winning in against 1/1 (50 percent) for Trump.
    It'll be interesting to see if the Kamalamania media lovefest/honeymoon will go the distance to November. We saw with Ardern here how the media fawned and gushed about the young female (diverse) new hope in the wake of the dire Andrew Little. Didn't serve NZ well did it?

Two main differences I see between Ardern and Harris.

Ardern was relatively low profile prior. Harris was one of the most unpopular VPs in history.

Ardern had a 6 week runway to navigate. The media love saw her through that without serious question of her abilities or policy nouse.
    Harris has closer to 4 months. Her weaknesses are already known, and she was widely disliked even by Democrats. The relief that she isn't Biden may wear thin as the voting public will be constantly reminded of her true nature and failings by a relentless campaign from the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if the Kamalamania media lovefest/honeymoon will go the distance to November. We saw with Ardern here how the media fawned and gushed about the young female (diverse) new hope in the wake of the dire Andrew Little. Didn't serve NZ well did it?

Two main differences I see between Ardern and Harris.

Ardern was relatively low profile prior. Harris was one of the most unpopular VPs in history.

Ardern had a 6 week runway to navigate. The media love saw her through that without serious question of her abilities or policy nouse.
    Harris has closer to 4 months. Her weaknesses are already known, and she was widely disliked even by Democrats. The relief that she isn't Biden may wear thin as the voting public will be constantly reminded of her true nature and failings by a relentless campaign from the GOP.
    I would venture to observe that there is indeed a huge difference between the media lovefest with Ardern vs that with Harris - the difference being that the whole NZ media pack were lovestruck with Ardern. Remember Jacindamania?

Not the case with Harris - in fact, she has been subjected to continuous negative and crude media attacks from the right as part of the Biden team since 2020. And now the right wing media has gone into overdrive to destroy her. No Harrismania here.

Dare I say, there is more of a balance over there.

What we are seeing is that the left leaning media has found in Harris, a candidate they can support. And that is making the huge difference we see now.
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 09:42 PM.

I would venture to observe that there is indeed a huge difference between the media lovefest with Ardern vs that with Harris - the difference being that the whole NZ media pack were lovestruck with Ardern. Not the case with Harris - in fact, she has been subjected to continuous negative and crude media attacks from the right as part of the Biden team since 2020.

Dare I say, there is more of a balance over there.

What we are seeing is that the left leaning media has found in Harris, a candidate they can support. And that is making the huge difference we see now.
    Mate, the left leaning media would see a living corpse as a great presidential candidate. I forgot, they done that already.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Mate, the left leaning media would see a living corpse as a great presidential candidate. I forgot, they done that already.
    By that measure, what does the right leaning media see in the Fornicator?

By that measure, what does the right leaning media see in the Fornicator?
    A future America with at least half a chance ?

No chance with the fornicator.

Half a chance of self destruction.
    Trump almost pulled it off in the Jan 6th Capitol Riots. What would have happened if those lunatics had managed to find Pelosi or Pence.