sharetrader
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899

Fornicating Old con contradicting himself on Walz. Too old and too much of a con to change and heed the immortal advice of ‘always tell the truth so you do not have to remember which lie you told’, the Fornicator fools no one except his arse licking supporters.

New Audio Shows Trump Praising Gov. Walz’s Handling Of George Floyd Protests

In a 2020 recording of phone call between President Donald Trump and a group of governors, Trump can be heard lavishing praise on Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz for his handling of the George Floyd protests that engulfed the city that summer.

"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump says in the call.

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," he adds. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

Later in the call Trump praises Walz as an “excellent guy.”

The audio completely undercuts Trump’s more recent criticism of Walz’s handling of the protests, which he has done regularly since Harris named Walz as her running mate.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/despite-ne...y?id=112616502
    Last edited by Balance; Today at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    There seems to be skepticism from some to my posts on here.

Perhaps they judge me by their own standards.

Or is it just evidence that MSN are giving Kamala/ Walz an easy ride?

Please refer back to the posts in reply to davflaws.

UPDATE. Re shown on The Five, Fox news, 4.02pm NZ time.
    No, it's because you rely heavily on Fox News and they don't care for the truth, they are just a right-wing attack / propaganda machine.
    The fact that you don't question what they spew out by the minute is what you are judged on.
    Its utter garbage and you love regurgitating that garbage.
    Half the time I think you are doing as a wind up, please tell me it's a wind up and you aren't that stupid.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.