sharetrader
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I am slightly embarrassed to find myself agreeing with one of Shady Vance's suggestions (albeit for different reasons).

He put forward the idea that since people with children had more stake in the future of the country than those that don't (IMO nonsense), they should have more votes.

I am inclined to believe that children should have a vote, which parents should exercise on their behalf until they are 16. I believe that we would get more and better 'child friendly' social policies if we were to do that.
    I disagree with you, I believe those with children do have more of a stake in the future of a country. That makes obvious sense. Since we are throwing adjectives around, how do you like Tampon Tim?

Guru

Please post a link or reference to these "revelations"
    Hi dav, most of what l comment on here has its source of not just the hosts, but people who front up on the Fox channel to give first hand accounts.

Regardless, instead of consulting Uncle Getty, consult Uncle Google.

Try the New York Post article on the Army story.

Just type in your search Tim Walz lets Minnesota Burn for the other option.

In both cases multiple sources appear.

Hopefully the algorithms Google apply to your searches have not learnt to de prioritize such articles...

BTW, a response to you labeling me homophobic.
    I've come to accept gays, but l doubt if l will come to accept gay men adopting and raising children.

If that's a prejudice, l own it.
    Last edited by Getty; Today at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I disagree with you, I believe those with children do have more of a stake in the future of a country. That makes obvious sense. Since we are throwing adjectives around, how do you like Tampon Tim?
    Apart from your misogyny - what is the relevance/resonance of Tampon Tim?

Shady Vance rhymes with his initials, and the shady refers to his chameleon like record of changing his stance for what he sees as immediate political advantage.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Hi dav, most of what l comment on here has its source of not just the hosts, but people who front up on the Fox channel to give first hand accounts.

Regardless, instead of consulting Uncle Getty, consult Uncle Google.

Try the New York Post article on the Army story.

Just type in your search Tim Walz lets Minnesota Burn for the other option.

In both cases multiple sources appear.

Hopefully the algorithms Google apply to your searches have not learnt to de prioritize such articles...

BTW, a response to you labeling me homophobic.
    I've come to accept gays, but l doubt if l will come to accept gay men adopting and raising children.

If that's a prejudice, l own it.
    A name you can link to appearing on Fox, is retired Command Sergeant Major Thomas Behrends.

Walz has been making speeches in front of audiences, about him going to war, and carrying weapons of war with the Army.

Befrends has denounced Walz and the whole thing a case of stolen valour, with embellished record and rank!

Walz was in Italy, not Iraq.
    He has not spent 1 day in a battle zone!

A bit like driving through Waiouru, and saying you've been to war.

If you want to have another name, try Tom Schilling, who was in the Army with Walz.
    He labels Walz dishonorable, abandoning his battalion when they were due to deploy, letting Minnesota burn, and his handling of Covid.
    As a leader?
    "Terrible "
    "Be a disaster if he became Commander in Chief" now.

Have I overcome your skepticism of "revelations"?
    Last edited by Getty; Today at 12:27 PM.

Legend

Apart from your misogyny - what is the relevance/resonance of Tampon Tim?

Shady Vance rhymes with his initials, and the shady refers to his chameleon like record of changing his stance for what he sees as immediate political advantage.
    Do some research.

Guru

And if further validation on the Tampon Tim label is required, Hilary Clinton is using it too, apparently with an illustration.

Being the far left politician who set up a snitch line for people to dob in their neighbours if they went out during Covid, Tim sounds like a bloody lunatic, with or without tampons!

30 visits to China?

Honeymoon.

With school groups paid by the Chinese government?

Heck, doesn't he know he could get a takeaway delivered to home by Uber?