sharetrader
Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168
Results 1,671 to 1,678 of 1678

12% discount?

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    12% discount?
    U will see that in today's NAV report while AGM going on ...some forces try their best to tarnish KFL reputation ...hammering happened before warrant exercise date and now before AGM ....12% discount when rate worm has turned surely cant be market decision to sell yesterday to bring SP to 1.21 ...makes one wonder

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    U will see that in today's NAV report while AGM going on ...some forces try their best to tarnish KFL reputation ...hammering happened before warrant exercise date and now before AGM ....12% discount when rate worm has turned surely cant be market decision to sell yesterday to bring SP to 1.21 ...makes one wonder
    Jeez $1.21 …shar was the warrants exercise price again? …makes me wonder
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

They should be prompt with another warrant issue as growing the size of the fund mitigates the impact of overheads, on a per share basis. And given the current state of the market it is a prime time for a warrant issue to add value.

I think they should always have warrants on issue. I don't know of any real reason for the extended periods between these actions.

Wonder if Matt will get a standing ovation at the ASM

Seems KFL ASMs are a bit like a love fest (keeping religion out of convo)
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

I voted NO for Director re-appointment… 14 years at the pugs trough is far too long

Voted NO against David …as Chair of Investment Committee he needs to be told he hasn’t earned his fees

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    They should be prompt with another warrant issue as growing the size of the fund mitigates the impact of overheads, on a per share basis. And given the current state of the market it is a prime time for a warrant issue to add value.

I think they should always have warrants on issue. I don't know of any real reason for the extended periods between these actions.
    I look forward to you asking ….and the uh hum response but shareholder returns are top of mind blah blah

someone should ask how they can manage to pay div's this high without selling stock
    one step ahead of the herd