sharetrader

Default LRV - LARVOTTO Gold and Antimony

I couldn't find LRV on here - is anyone watching this?

I got interested in LRV about 12 months ago after finding they have a small gold exploration prospect in Ohakuri BOP
    Now am well invested in this for the high grade gold and Antimony at Hillgrove NSW
    PFS just released has it at an initial 1.5m ounce gold resource @6gram per ton, 80,000 ounces per year
    Seems very well advanced with a good working plant, roading and power already in place with full production planned for early 2026
    Record prices for gold and also Antimony with LRV being the largest antimony project in Australia.

02835305.pdf (iress.com.au)

Larvotto Resources (ASX:LRV) - Advancing High-Grade Gold-Antimony Project in NSW, Australia (youtube.com)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    I couldn't find LRV on here - is anyone watching this?

I got interested in LRV about 12 months ago after finding they have a small gold exploration prospect in Ohakuri BOP
    Now am well invested in this for the high grade gold and Antimony at Hillgrove NSW
    PFS just released has it at an initial 1.5m ounce gold resource @6gram per ton, 80,000 ounces per year
    Seems very well advanced with a good working plant, roading and power already in place with full production planned for early 2026
    Record prices for gold and also Antimony with LRV being the largest antimony project in Australia.

02835305.pdf (iress.com.au)

Larvotto Resources (ASX:LRV) - Advancing High-Grade Gold-Antimony Project in NSW, Australia (youtube.com)
    Hillgroves PFS is well worth the read, imho one of the best near production goldie in Aust atm, little or no funding required with most of the inferstructure required already in place.