sharetrader
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

email to shareholders today

BPG working through funding options for the next stage of growth. Considering capital raise or debt.
    Shareholders to vote Thurs 8th Aug to give Board power to pick either of the above in shareholders best interests.

Aha, so will do a cap raise at $10m ARR....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leemsip View Post
    email to shareholders today

BPG working through funding options for the next stage of growth. Considering capital raise or debt.
    Shareholders to vote Thurs 8th Aug to give Board power to pick either of the above in shareholders best interests.

Aha, so will do a cap raise at $10m ARR....
    If they can do it without capital raising that would be the best, unless they have something they want to buy or invest in quickly. Either way it’s a wait and see what management decide. I haven’t received this email yet.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    If they can do it without capital raising that would be the best, unless they have something they want to buy or invest in quickly. Either way it’s a wait and see what management decide. I haven’t received this email yet.
    I have also not received the email.
    Maybe as I only have a small holding.?
    I like subscribing to capital raises where the new capital will be used to support growth.
    I do not support capital raises where the capital will be used for the business just to stay in business
    Last edited by percy; Today at 09:22 PM.

Here is a copy of the info about the vote. I have a small holding. Received info via Sharesies. https://api.nzx.com/public/announcem...007-423318.pdf