sharetrader
Page 393 of 393 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 3930

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Either telling Luxon what they think of his govt …or just rude behaviour from a spoiled bunch

Ngāpuhi leaders walk out of meeting with Christopher Luxon in protest
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/kahu/ngap...MJ3S6L6BKLVCI/
    Bunch of Labour & Ardern pandered arseholes throwing a tantrum.

Well done ACT & NZF for putting steel in the Coalition government’s spine.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Looks like Lux & Dave wanted to freeze the minimum wage too but Winnie said NOPE.. though couldn't stop the unprecedented migration we'll now endure.

This will be a coaliton of house prices to the moon.
    Some cheap distressed ones in Argentina still looking for new occupants - Panda

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Ummm, wasn't the bailout due to Covid and our own Labour government's restrictive regulations on freedom of movement? This, after Luxon's departure, and after had left Air NZ in a profitable state and by doing so paid the government a dividend? I think you are having one of your impish moments winner.
    Exactly. Talk about rewriting history. Air NZ needed the latest bailout after having it's operations all but shutdown by the previous Government

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Exactly. Talk about rewriting history. Air NZ needed the latest bailout after having it's operations all but shutdown by the previous Government
    Like I posted, only an ignorant arsehole would read that garbage on X and repost it.

Bloody amazing how fxxked up the thinking of some people are out there - cuckoo woke land stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Like I posted, only an ignorant arsehole would read that garbage on X and repost it.

Bloody amazing how fxxked up the thinking of some people are out there - cuckoo woke land stuff.
    Please accept my apologies for being an ignorant arsehole and posting that stuff from somebody with fxxked up thinking.

I didn't realize how some of you are so passionate about how Christopher is performing ..my bad

Please accept my apologies for being an ignorant arsehole and posting that stuff from somebody with fxxked up thinking.

I didn't realize how some of you are so passionate about how Christopher is performing ..my bad
    Don't take it personally, Balance insults anyone & everyone that doesn't submit to being one of his sycophants.

No apology required, W69. I am 100% sure you reposted that garbage from X in your usual sarcastic and impish manner to elicit a response.

Likewise, my post.

But that garbage from X can only come from an arsehole who does not know shxt from clay, and obviously has been swallowing BS by the bucketful from Ardern & Hipkins.

Luxon? But for ACT & NZF in the Coalition, this government would be but another typical National government seat warming exercise for NZ while the house is burning down. There’s little courage and conviction in his utterances and policy pronouncements.

However, Luxon left Air NZ in good financial shape when he resigned in 2019. It was Covid from 2020 & the lockdowns of NZ by the Ardern/Hipkins government which decimated Air NZ’s finances. It is insulting to read the garbage about Luxon leaving Air NZ in a mess. By all means, criticise & insult Luxon on any number of things (as I do too) but why stoop down to such a pathetic Adrian Orr as RBNZ governor level to fake news? Fair enough?
    Last edited by Balance; Today at 11:26 AM.

Fair enough mate.

Saw Christopher and John having a chat on TV last night. That is a worry

If Christopher needs to rely on John to help him run the country I fear we are doomed.

The Chch quakes helped John and he made the most of being associated with the famed rock star economy but you’d have to say country been going downhill since 2012/2013 ….and John got out in nick of time.

Most indicators today are signs of a former rockstar in a policy-induced coma…….and Christopher (and John) have no idea how to revive it
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Bureaucracy gone made when BS KPIs and budget cuts gets in the way of employing an oncologist.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...t-on-shortages

Meanwhile in the Hutt Doctors & Clinical staff cleaning and making beds! Seems like about 7 layers of bureaucracy cut to one. I'm all for efficiency but healthcare is nuanced and Doctors not only should be concentrating on their patients, but they also need the time and head space to be empathetic with people facing life and death situations.

A very poor week for the Government on health.

https://wellington.scoop.co.nz/?p=162743
    From the article - Dr Ang expected to be disciplined by upper management for speaking publicly, but said his contract with his patients came first.
    "I love my job as a medical oncologist, I care for my patients ... if my patient dies, a little part of me dies.
    "The difference between us and the upper echelons of management is that we see faces.
    "When I close my eyes, when I try to sleep, I think about the patients who the delays in appointments for treatment [or] for scans have harmed. I think about that and I feel the hurt or the pain they feel.

"I don't think our managers see those faces. They see numbers - but we see people.

Guru

Most indicators today are signs of a former rockstar in a policy-induced coma…….and Christopher (and John) have no idea how to revive it
    Bring John back this stuff is a sh*tshow.