sharetrader
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    That bagging would be the same if she was he.
    Too late to backtrack now.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Too late to backtrack now.
    No backtrack, just a more complete answer to your original post.

Meanwhile, latest polls show Harris pulling away from the Fornicating one & there goes another of the Fornicator’s excuses for not debating Harris.

LOCK HIM UP!

“A poll conducted by RMG Research between July 29 and 31 and published Friday found that Harris was leading by a whopping five points at 47 percent, compared to Trump’s 42 percent. A YouGov/The Economist poll, which surveyed people between July 27 and 30, found that Harris was beating Trump by two points, 46 percent to 44 percent.

A Leger survey published Wednesday, which was conducted between July 26 and 28, found that Harris was beating Trump 49 percent to 46 percent. A Civiqs poll published Wednesday for the Daily Kos found that Harris was ahead by four points, with her sitting at 49 percent to his 45 percent. These are just a few of the polls that have placed Harris ahead of Trump.

Project 538, which aggregates national poll results, including some of those listed above, found that Harris was squarely ahead, polling at 45 percent to Trump’s 43 percent. Over the course of the week, Harris has successfully widened the gap between her and Trump.“

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Others?

Who are the others?

She is openly challenging him and there are ‘others’ saying what?

You are getting desperate, Getty.
    Perhaps it's my source that is desperate, but l don't think so.

Hannity, Watters, The Five, and some others are all shows that as l have previously stated, run and rerun on Fox News.

They have an almost non stop supply of past and present Senators, other political commentators and journalists appearing.

If you don't have Sky, l would of thought you could probably access a lot of this stuff via the likes of YouTube, to see for yourself.

If that's not possible, l will try and note specific names to make the desperation allegation go away, but there is no way I'm capable or desirous of regurgitating all the content on here myself.

Perhaps it's my source that is desperate, but l don't think so.

Hannity, Watters, The Five, and some others are all shows that as l have previously stated, run and rerun on Fox News.

They have an almost non stop supply of past and present Senators, other political commentators and journalists appearing.

If you don't have Sky, l would of thought you could probably access a lot of this stuff via the likes of YouTube, to see for yourself.

If that's not possible, l will try and note specific names to make the desperation allegation go away, but there is no way I'm capable or desirous of regurgitating all the content on here myself.
    Hannity?

Spot the brown stuff running on his nose and in his nostrils?

In any case, I have Sky & I have yet to see one of your ‘others’ being able to refute Harris’s open challenge (on video and on the record) for Trump to debate her. Let’s be evidence based - fair enough?
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 10:09 PM.

Meanwhile, latest polls show Harris pulling away from the Fornicating one & there goes another of the Fornicator’s excuses for not debating Harris.

LOCK HIM UP!

“A poll conducted by RMG Research between July 29 and 31 and published Friday found that Harris was leading by a whopping five points at 47 percent, compared to Trump’s 42 percent. A YouGov/The Economist poll, which surveyed people between July 27 and 30, found that Harris was beating Trump by two points, 46 percent to 44 percent.

A Leger survey published Wednesday, which was conducted between July 26 and 28, found that Harris was beating Trump 49 percent to 46 percent. A Civiqs poll published Wednesday for the Daily Kos found that Harris was ahead by four points, with her sitting at 49 percent to his 45 percent. These are just a few of the polls that have placed Harris ahead of Trump.

Project 538, which aggregates national poll results, including some of those listed above, found that Harris was squarely ahead, polling at 45 percent to Trump’s 43 percent. Over the course of the week, Harris has successfully widened the gap between her and Trump.“
    And the betting odds have closed dramatically in just the last week.

The Fornicating One is still favoured at this stage to win but Harris closing in fast. Matter of time before the bookies start adjusting their odds.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plu...ng-1.176878927

Guru

Hannity?

Spot the brown stuff running on his nose and in his nostrils?

In any case, I have Sky & I have yet to see one of your ‘others’ being able to refute Harris’s open challenge (on video and on the record) for Trump to debate her. Let’s be evidence based - fair enough?
    That's a very important start then, in the sense you and others can see what l see.

We may not see it at the same time, as you will know , those shows repeat in a 24 hour period.

It does annoy me that when the rerun of some items play, they don't seem to take the LIVE label off, from earlier showings.

Guru

If it was just the likes of
    only Hannity, and only Watters appearing for a non stop solitary rant and ramble on those shows, l would find it easier to accept Daytr's & your dismissal of those sources

However, they have a lot of guests, or clips of, like Senators, who have faced the scrutiny and outcome of the democratic process.

They also have shown a lot of content of Kamala, speaking in her own words, which evidence her backflips and apparent confusion.

That's a very important start then, in the sense you and others can see what l see.

We may not see it at the same time, as you will know , those shows repeat in a 24 hour period.

It does annoy me that when the rerun of some items play, they don't seem to take the LIVE label off, from earlier showings.
    Solid evidence :

Open challenge to the Fornicator to debate her :

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kamal...b0e33a3bb86d84

https://youtu.be/Z7Q-gOPhPO4?si=qpblbrrOcaiOuggF

Showing the Fornicator to be the coward he really is and has always been - challenging the feeble Biden to a debate but unwilling to front up to Harris. Probably pxssing in his diaper everytime he thinks of debating her.
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 11:13 PM.

And the betting odds have closed dramatically in just the last week.

The Fornicating One is still favoured at this stage to win but Harris closing in fast. Matter of time before the bookies start adjusting their odds.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plu...ng-1.176878927
    Long may the Fornicator avoid debating Harris - he is running scared and the electorate knows that, punishing him now in the polls.

But the Fornicating one knows that he will be crushed by Harris on a debate. So what is a coward to do?

Newsweek poll update :

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harr...-polls-1933639

When third-party candidates were included in the Leger poll, Harris' lead over Trump grew to 7 points, to 48 percent, compared to the former president's 41 percent.
    Last edited by Balance; Today at 12:04 AM.