sharetrader

Default CZN - Corazon Mining

I've been watching these guys for a while & I was originally attracted as the great West Australian commodity investor / company maker Terry Streeter was the Chairman and it was really the only thing he remained involved in.

Unfortunately Terry passed away recently, but he had a very good nose for things geological. I really like the ground they have particularly in NSW.

They are tiny with a market cap of around $1.85M. They are in the midst of a drilling campaign, it's a cheap punt, but if they find something then it could be astronomical for such a small company. I'm not sure why but I just have a good feeling about this one.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Just had a look on Hot Copper.The SPP has been withdrawn and the sentiment is not good,am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Just had a look on Hot Copper.The SPP has been withdrawn and the sentiment is not good,am I missing something here?
    No probably not.
    Yes some of the comments on HC are savage but if you look way back at the shareprice in mid 2000s it was between $4 and $8 so if you bought way back then and bought into multiple capital raisings and dilution since then you are probably pretty pissed off.

They have over a million in the bank plus some shares and still retained a small percentage of the asset they just sold. But it's just a hunch for me on that ground they hold in NSW.

Very small punt that I will just sit on and see what happens on the exploration front. No doubt if they strike gold or hopefully a large copper gold deposit then it's off to the races.
    But then there's the nickel as well of course.

Bottom drawer stuff.