sharetrader
Page 981 of 981 FirstFirst ... 481881931971977978979980981
Results 9,801 to 9,809 of 9809

Quote Originally Posted by Watchful View Post
    Director?

For all you have to say about this company, you might benefit from a little more fact-checking before you post.
    Facts are optional for him. Anything to point the bone at Jonu is fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Your post is full of misinformation and garbage. Brown is not a director. So no, he is not looking for shareholder approval. The approval is required under ASX listing rules which do not normally permit directors to take up shortfall.
    Fair enough, I knew Brown needed shareholders approval to take up more than the 20% without triggering the takeover rules, so quite right my mistake for conflating the two issues. I e I should have said largest shareholder not director.
    Last edited by Daytr; Today at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    Where did my post point anything at Jonu?
    But now you have raised it.
    Jonu spruiked this company for years when it was a complete dog with fleas and lost virtually all its value.

As I said in response to one if his conspiracy theory posts of which there are probably hundreds, the irony is not lost on me that a bunch of share holders is chasing him down a large hole in the ground.

But timing is everything and record gold prices and a reasonably weak NZD might see this thing work if a number of other things come together.
    Let's hope the 2nd hand plant is up to scratch as otherwise they will likely have to fork out a lot more than currently budgeted.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Where did my post point anything at Jonu?
    But now you have raised it.
    Jonu spruiked this company for years when it was a complete dog with fleas and lost virtually all its value.

As I said in response to one if his conspiracy theory posts of which there are probably hundreds, the irony is not lost on me that a bunch of share holders is chasing him down a large hole in the ground.

But timing is everything and record gold prices and a reasonably weak NZD might see this thing work if a number of other things come together.
    Let's hope the 2nd hand plant is up to scratch as otherwise they will likely have to fork out a lot more than currently budgeted.
    Day--, fair enough to point a finger but make sure you point it in the direction where the ball$ up was made, previous fish head directors most if not all who have gone but insist on bad mouthing the company on Hot Copper imho.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Day--, fair enough to point a finger but make sure you point it in the direction where the ball$ up was made, previous fish head directors most if not all who have gone but insist on bad mouthing the company on Hot Copper imho.
    My post is about judgment. I.e it was obvious to me with one phone call to Matt Hill about 10 years ago that there was no intention to bring the mine into production and even if there was, the scale and the then gold price meant it wasn't going to fly.

In my words at the time it was a dog.
    But not to the spruikers who had over invested and no doubt sucked others in with them.

Anyhooo, that's history now and the gold price particularly in NZD terms is much much higher, in fact it's more than doubled.
    Last edited by Daytr; Today at 11:34 AM.

Well, shame we aren't all as smart as you Daytr.
    But pretty poor performance to rub the noses of those less smart investors that invested, myself included.But hey, this dog is not dead yet, far from it in my opinion, and this is largely due to the drive of Jonu, and I wish him and his team all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    But pretty poor performance to rub the noses of those less smart investors that invested, myself included.But hey, this dog is not dead yet, far from it in my opinion, and this is largely due to the drive of Jonu, and I wish him and his team all the best.
    In my experience, it definitely is very wise to be smart with your hard earned money.
    If you are not, then I suggest that you seek professional advice before putting more that say half of one percent of your portfolio into speculative ventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    I'm not rubbing the nose of those invested in good faith. Just those who kept spruiking it because they were too heavily invested.
    Anyway the more than doubling of the NZD gold price may have changed things if they can extract & process the gold they think is there.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Smith View Post
    That’s a bit rich Bill - you need to read some of Jonus posts - sure he doesn’t need a white knight either.