sharetrader
Page 2144 of 2145 FirstFirst ... 11441644204420942134214021412142214321442145 LastLast
Results 21,431 to 21,440 of 21448

Peb haven't done a good job of communicating what type of finalization they expect... My understanding is that a decision that allows PEB to keep coverage also fits within the realm of finalized decision... if the market is reacting negatively due to the communications, that's for the market to do.

This company is very interesting. Time to buy again, but I just cannot....trading volume too small.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by flyinglizard View Post
    This company is very interesting. Time to buy again, but I just cannot....trading volume too small.
    Really? You must have deep pockets flyinglizard. You could have bought multiple $30k chunks this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Really? You must have deep pockets flyinglizard. You could have bought multiple $30k chunks this morning.
    This share suits punters, not me. $30k is a very small number.......

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by flyinglizard View Post
    This share suits punters, not me. $30k is a very small number.......
    Well I guess you could stand in the market wanting $$$$$$$ worth and see if you get hit. There were plenty for sale last week sub 9. Not advice of course.
    DYOR

Discl Holding

I also follow Interpace Diagnostics on the US market facing a similar situation to PEB, they appear to have a much more positive take on the situation. Here's their announcement. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/inter...122500510.html
    Up almost 35% overnight on this news.

Disc holding PEB

Quote Originally Posted by frogkiwi View Post
    I also follow Interpace Diagnostics on the US market facing a similar situation to PEB, they appear to have a much more positive take on the situation. Here's their announcement. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/inter...122500510.html

Disc holding PEB
    This is what PEB should have pushed out as communications... good job Interpace.

Quote Originally Posted by frogkiwi View Post

Disc holding PEB
    Thanks for sharing this. Grasping for straws..........I'll take their update as positive news for PEB also.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Thanks for sharing this. Grasping for straws..........I'll take their update as positive news for PEB also.
    I don't think grasping at straws at all. I have taken the extension as being positive. Novitas are running out of reasons to block these new technologies IMHO.

Discl: Holding

What worries me is that PEB is a growth story. It's going to bleed cash and effectively be gimped by the extension and uncertainty... which is really unfair.
    Last edited by snigmac; 30-07-2024 at 10:00 AM.