sharetrader
Page 980 of 994 FirstFirst ... 480880930970976977978979980981982983984990 ... LastLast
Results 9,791 to 9,800 of 9935
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    Exciting times. Got the approvals, got the plan, got the proposed plant and got the money to proceed. Best chance NTL has had to "make it" in a long long time. Well done Jonu
    Clip and Im sure with this ann more funds will trickle in now .

Also looks like directors will take some shortfall.
    Gives me more confidence now this has a good chance for success. I'll apply for at least another million of the shortfall.

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    Exciting times. Got the approvals, got the plan, got the proposed plant and got the money to proceed. Best chance NTL has had to "make it" in a long long time. Well done Jonu
    Ditto - exciting times indeed now await holders large and small who have had the necessary vision and positivity. Looking forward to the hand brake now being eased on the SP.

Wow, I'm gobsmacked after all the chatter on here that they didn't even reach their minimum of what they said success was I.e $2M. So 22% of shareholders supported the raise. The only director that was restricted was Brown, so I assume he is the one that is looking for shareholders to allow to take up $150k worth.

With the top 10 shareholders owing such a large percentage of the company it suggests they didn't come to the party.

Personally I think it's a good thing for shareholders, less dilution and keeps the company honest in regards earning the right by delivering some milestones before having to ask for more, which I would suggest is now quite likely, but by then hopefully there will be more certainty than there is now.
    Last edited by Daytr; 29-07-2024 at 09:34 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Wow, I'm gobsmacked after all the chatter on here that they didn't even reach their minimum of what they said success was I.e $2M. So 22% of shareholders supported the raise. The only director that was restricted was Brown, so I assume he is the one that is looking for shareholders to allow to take up $150k worth.

With the top 10 shareholders owing such a large percentage of the company it suggests they didn't come to the party.

Personally I think it's a good thing for shareholders, less dilution and keeps the company honest in regards earning the right by delivering some milestones before having to ask for more, which I would suggest is now quite likely, but by then hopefully there will be more certainty than there is now.
    Dont forget that with last years consolidation of the absolute disaster of the previous fish heads that many current of S Her wont want to have anything to do with NTL now.
    IMHO we have raised enough to tick off the majority of the requirements to get us on the way and if we need more funding next year we can undertake another C R at Im picking at a higher price and less dilution.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Dont forget that with last years consolidation of the absolute disaster of the previous fish heads that many current of S Her wont want to have anything to do with NTL now.
    IMHO we have raised enough to tick off the majority of the requirements to get us on the way and if we need more funding next year we can undertake another C R at Im picking at a higher price and less dilution.
    The last paragraphs of the ann importantly state that investor interest is already received to pick up the shortfall and subject to an ASM approval the directors are also willing to chip in another $150K. Their ongoing skin in the game commitments and further investor support was due to the success of the CR and must bode well for the future.

The only director that was restricted was Brown, so I assume he is the one that is looking for shareholders to allow to take up $150k worth.
    Director?

For all you have to say about this company, you might benefit from a little more fact-checking before you post.

Legend

Your post is full of misinformation and garbage. Brown is not a director. So no, he is not looking for shareholder approval. The approval is required under ASX listing rules which do not normally permit directors to take up shortfall.

I'm not a holder just a close follower but from me memory I agree. Wasn't the minimum 2mill and they were hoping for alot more say 6mil. Dont quote me but Im just not going back to look 😁. But anything under 2mill wasn't enough??

By the annual report, if the Top 10 had gone all in (excluding Brown, so 2-10), then would have been just under $2.1m. Everyone has their own financial burdens, so not surprising that it wasnt all in.

When rights were announced, "We now seek your support to raise the minimum of approximately NZ$2m of funds needed to finally bring Talisman into production and realise the potential value of this company for shareholders. If we cannot complete this capital raise, the Board’s view is that there are very few options left for the company." So 1.8m, plus some to come, pretty happy!