sharetrader
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Smedley had to put something out to stop the rot!!
    Instant success is a curse and a gift. The curse is you think luck is skill. The gift is you know it can be done. Then it’s a race to turn luck into skill before you lose it all.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Part of the problem has been that they said "It is expected that earnings guidance for FY25 will be issued in the coming weeks."

But that was on the 21st of May....!!

A few punters might have got a bit anxious.

Might have to siddle over to HC and see what the punters are saying there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Part of the problem has been that they said "It is expected that earnings guidance for FY25 will be issued in the coming weeks."

But that was on the 21st of May....!!

A few punters might have got a bit anxious.

Might have to siddle over to HC and see what the punters are saying there.
    Bit like the white label license timing.
    'will be granted this year'
    actually we mean 'will be granted this financial year'
    then gets confirmed in April. but still requires some audit to be completed.

I think Smedley and co are just a bit too enthusiastic and their best intentions are to release the update 'in the coming weeks'... but things like new contracts and acquisitions maybe move slower than they think so they get caught out giving out timelines that they cant live up to.

Kinda like when im at the pub and text the Mrs that im leaving in 10mins but by the time i actually say bye to everyone and finish my beer its been 30mins i honestly did mean to leave in 10 mins lol
    Instant success is a curse and a gift. The curse is you think luck is skill. The gift is you know it can be done. Then it’s a race to turn luck into skill before you lose it all.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Rot continuing this morning......

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Rot continuing this morning......
    I managed to scrape together $14k AUD and used it to buy more at $3.45 via sharesies. ($15 brokerage how good).

Using the cheat 8x EBITDA multiple valuation (based on guru investors Piramal when they did the debentures) it is undervalued based on FY24 numbers.
    And in a few days we get FY25 numbers which will be much higher than last year.

So I think its okay to add a few more in this huge pullback we are experiencing.