sharetrader
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,058 of 1058
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Amazing stuff!

So the ‘brown’ ones in Greens reckon that worker/migrant exploitation, tax evasion and breaches of Covid restrictions are in the same category of misdeeds as a MP bullying in Parliament?
    I’m no fan of the Greens (do as I say but not as I do) I feel this latest episode might be the tipping point in their support falling off the cliff.

Permanent Newbie

As much as I don't like aligning with the racists on here. This could be a chance for Swarbrick to clear some dead wood in the party and make it more appealing to the mainstream.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/politics/350...t-darleen-tana

The three members said they felt “culturally unsafe” in the party and had endured actions that had “diminished, demeaned, and disempowered [their] cultural, spiritual and familial wellbeing”.

Interesting that Tana switched to they/them as the greens take forever to do the right thing and kick her out of parliament.

I guess the 3 quitters could get jobs on commissions assessing resource consents for port expansions for MMH.

which results in the severance of the physical relationship to this cultural landscape, the beach, the dunes and the takutai moana (marine and coastal area), are significant and irreversible.”

Whether it is the green party holding sh*tbags to account for their actions or commissioners denying a port expansion "culture" seems to be at the heart of all the problems.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Bit of a difference when referring to National there Bjauck. I would suggest National take more of a holistic approach toward the betterment of an all encompassing society rather the the narrow demands of an "identity" based party.
    Undoubtedly it has evolved from its early years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Undoubtedly it has evolved from its early years.
    Evolved no doubt but you are in deep denial to think the greens could manage to run a country as effectively as National. Dream land in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    As much as I don't like aligning with the racists on here. This could be a chance for Swarbrick to clear some dead wood in the party and make it more appealing to the mainstream.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/politics/350...t-darleen-tana

The three members said they felt “culturally unsafe” in the party and had endured actions that had “diminished, demeaned, and disempowered [their] cultural, spiritual and familial wellbeing”.

Interesting that Tana switched to they/them as the greens take forever to do the right thing and kick her out of parliament.

I guess the 3 quitters could get jobs on commissions assessing resource consents for port expansions for MMH.

which results in the severance of the physical relationship to this cultural landscape, the beach, the dunes and the takutai moana (marine and coastal area), are significant and irreversible.”

Whether it is the green party holding sh*tbags to account for their actions or commissioners denying a port expansion "culture" seems to be at the heart of all the problems.
    If there wasn't a manual on self destruction, there is now. What an absolute unmitigated disaster. Seems strange others would support Tana considering the allegations from multiple people under her family's company employ.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    If there wasn't a manual on self destruction, there is now. What an absolute unmitigated disaster. Seems strange others would support Tana considering the allegations from multiple people under her family's company employ.
    Here I was worried I was joining the racists on the share trader site by putting the boot into the green party, when it turns out the Green Party are the racists according to their own (ex)members.

Disgraceful in this enlightened age.

Chloe and Marama are the racists.

Just for the record they define "culturally unsafe" near the bottom of this article.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/other...241c3a82&ei=23

Some people must live in a totally different world to me. Although that said I probably do not fully appreciate my white male privilege. Nice of them to talk about Tauiwi, nothing enders me to people more than those who consider me a foreigner in the land of my birth.

I hope Chloe and Marama boot out Tana and dismiss the rest as *ucktards.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Evolved no doubt but you are in deep denial to think the greens could manage to run a country as effectively as National. Dream land in fact.
    What are you on about? I have never said they could. Moreover, I do not support the current Green Party and do not want them to form part of any government. However I do recognise that it was identity politics that gave rise to the National Party. That identity politics have always existed and are found on all sides of the chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    What are you on about? I have never said they could. Moreover, I do not support the current Green Party and do not want them to form part of any government. However I do recognise that it was identity politics that gave rise to the National Party. That identity politics have always existed and are found on all sides of the chamber.
    National is still at its heart, a predominantly white pakeha born-to-rule party imo.