sharetrader
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast
    Guru

It's probable having no children has given them the time and energy to develop and focus their political careers without the distraction and devotion of motherhood.

Guru

George Washington and Jesus didn't have children either. Even though it's a pretty easy decision for the male.

Maybe she made a decision that many woman have and focused on her career (to become qualfied to be US president for example).
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; Today at 10:35 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    George Washington and Jesus didn't have children either. Even though it's a pretty easy decision for the male.

Maybe she made a decision that many woman have and focused on her career (to become qualfied to be US president for example).
    I imagine Rupert Murdoch could be thinking he had three too many children.

Now there is a real Presidential contest!

Another poll showing the gap closing.

And this is before Harris picks the running mate and really get campaigning. And of course before the second debate where the old con man will get skewed by the Prosecutor.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kamal...b0e97079721e97

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hello Muse

You seem to be doing a lot of thinking on my behalf....none of which is what I think. Let's leave me to think for myself shall we?

Also, I wasn't quiet about Harris' VP pick, but that would require you to read my posts rather than just count them.

You list Harris' qualifications for the jobs she got in California on her way to VP. Shame Biden didn't use those as his criteria. Instead he went racist and sexist. Those were the most important two. Biden had the cheek to name drop MLK in his speech yesterday. MLK who famously wanted a country where a person was judged on their character, not the colour of their skin.

You validate my point about the short female SS surrounding Trump and then erroneously bring in the sex of the snipers. If the snipers were the best they had...so be it. Were short, small of stature body guards the best they had?

DEI is never a good idea as first criteria.
    As Muse and his woke left team are passing judgement on how others dare to think here, lets get real. If by chance Harris does within the next 100 days actually prove she is grossly stupid, of which there is a very strong possibility considering her track record, you lot will defend her regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    As Muse and his woke left team are passing judgement on how others dare to think here, lets get real. If by chance Harris does within the next 100 days actually prove she is grossly stupid, of which there is a very strong possibility considering her track record, you lot will defend her regardless.
    Won’t see me defending her (if indeed she is shown to be otherwise) like those who think it is okay to defend the fornicating old con man who is a convicted felon. Convicted already and on trial for fraud, rape, deception, insurrection, cover ups and a proven liar!

Advanced Member

Im an Act/Nat voter - possible to walk & chew gum at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Im an Act/Nat voter - possible to walk & chew gum at the same time.
    Fair point Muse. Good to see the at least here in paradise we are both on the same side of the fence.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Non stop fake news regurgitated from you without any fact check or context from Fox News.

How is this contributing to a contest of vision, ideas, aspirations and inspirations?
    Posters regurgitate plausible news they have seen on MSM in good faith.

One of the good things about MSN is that more people get to see it, as opposed to say the Dark web, so more likely a fellow ST member will have shared the experience, and have an opinion to share.

In my case, what is screened on FOX news between 9 to 10pm NZ time, can form the basis of an early morning post.
    International time zones are a factor.

If in the ensuing period the news is run through a fact check service, that till now I was unaware of, and deemed to be fake news, so be it.

Which leads into some numbers.

As at NOV 2023 Fox News was the most watched cable news service, with 1.72 Million prime time viewers, and I would say more via the likes of SKY re broadcasting.

So if only 5% of the audience are sufficiently interested in a news item, @ 86000 go to a fact check site, lest they be judged to spread fake news?

Could be more efficient if the network made 1 check?

Legend

As Muse and his woke left team are passing judgement on how others dare to think here, let’s get real. If by chance Harris does within the next 100 days actually prove she is grossly stupid, of which there is a very strong possibility considering her track record, you lot will defend her regardless.
    Aren’t you doing the same - from the flip side though.

Anyway the reactionary right too are often keen for people not to think and to leave problems unaddressed - as in nothing to see here, move along!