sharetrader
Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163
Results 1,621 to 1,625 of 1625

Nobody thought ATM was an issue not too long ago. Until it was.

MFT going to knock a few cents off the ole NAV

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    MFT going to knock a few cents off the ole NAV
    Yesterday's market fall 1.1% ...KFL NAV down 2.1 % ...but kudos to fund managers who reduced MFT position from 14% to 11% in June qtr .

For me fund managers are doing a great job ...but then some are never happy !!

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Yesterday's market fall 1.1% ...KFL NAV down 2.1 % ...but kudos to fund managers who reduced MFT position from 14% to 11% in June qtr .

For me fund managers are doing a great job ...but then some are never happy !!
    This is what they said Re Mainfreight ….. We did reduce our position in Mainfreight modestly as we now think it will take the company longer to crack Transport in the US market than previously. However, the balance of the business is performing satisfactorily, and ongoing market share gains in Australia are particularly encouraging

They were right about America and Australian…but NZ must have surprised them
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    This is what they said Re Mainfreight ….. We did reduce our position in Mainfreight modestly as we now think it will take the company longer to crack Transport in the US market than previously. However, the balance of the business is performing satisfactorily, and ongoing market share gains in Australia are particularly encouraging

They were right about America and Australian…but NZ must have surprised them
    Agree NZ even surprised me ...seems they lost pricing power at the moment ...which is understandable if u see the state of NZ economy ...its better to keep the business and the customer then full margin ...so they just being pragmatic I reckon