sharetrader
Page 162 of 172 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1716

[QUOTE=alokdhir;1062493]
    Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    As promised mate, expected NAV tmrw is close to $ 1.403 [/QUOTE

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/435076

Here u are $ 1.4047 ...doing great ....outperforming index easily so far
    your est was good as usual. i see if head's go to 1.27 by fri , you would be better to exercise warrant at 1.26 as you have till 5pm fri
    one step ahead of the herd

Legend

[QUOTE=bull....;1062517]
    Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post

your est was good as usual. i see if head's go to 1.27 by fri , you would be better to exercise warrant at 1.26 as you have till 5pm fri
    Or just have bought last week at $1.16 or 1.17......

[QUOTE=Sideshow Bob;1062521]
    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

Or just have bought last week at $1.16 or 1.17......
    you have done well if you did ( i didnt ) . i was more thinking they might get some warrant money if head shares rise above 1.26 before end of tomorrow
    one step ahead of the herd

Have holders received their warrant price & exercise instructions and online form link (dated 14/6/24)?
    I had downloaded the info sheet for the warrants and it said they would email/post as soon as they could after the announcement date.
    I've heard nothing and have been a holder for a while. Had filled in their form to say send everything by email ages ago as they were posting distribution notices.
    I know my allocation and have found the online form (only looked today as knew the closing date was approaching - tomorrow), but no notification directly from KFL either by post or email.
    Just hoping that others who are thinking of exercising their warrants have all been notified - or sorted it themselves.

I'm with sharesies and they make it easy. Just a couple of clicks if wanting to excise warrants.

Gosh fund managers must be shaking their heads at the unfortunate SP rally right on the closing bell for warrants, most of which were probably binned by many as a lost cause.
    I've certainly loaded up in recent times sub $1.20 thanks to large holdings on sale putting a ceiling on the SP, curious behaviour considering the nav discount. Who were they?
    However somebody/ies obviously wanted the cash out. But thanks from me anyway 👍.
    I've posted previously I'm not concerned about the absence of new capital as the ever growing concentration in a handful of top 10 stocks in an ever shrinking NZX becomes a growing risk if something turns sour. Which also strengthens the case for a reviewed fee structure for such a limited portfolio in a minor backwater market.
    What else is left to buy?.
    Maybe time to stop blowing air into this balloon and tie the knot ?.
    Last edited by SPC; 25-07-2024 at 06:25 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    Gosh fund managers must be shaking their heads at the unfortunate SP rally right on the closing bell for warrants, most of which were probably binned by many as a lost cause.
    I've certainly loaded up in recent times sub $1.20 thanks to large holdings on sale putting a ceiling on the SP, curious behaviour considering the nav discount. Who were they?
    However somebody/ies obviously wanted the cash out. But thanks from me anyway ��.
    I've posted previously I'm not concerned about the absence of new capital as the ever growing concentration in a handful of top 10 stocks in an ever shrinking NZX becomes a growing risk if something turns sour. Which also strengthens the case for a reviewed fee structure for such a limited portfolio in a minor backwater market.
    What else is left to buy?.
    Maybe time to stop blowing air into this balloon and tie the knot ?.
    If they tried to unwind the positions the balloon may go 'bang'.

Not suggesting that. Just stop blowing the balloon up. Let the the fiscal gymnastics normalise to operate on a more conventional basis....if we all know what I mean, which some do 😉

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    Not suggesting that. Just stop blowing the balloon up. Let the the fiscal gymnastics normalise to operate on a more conventional basis....if we all know what I mean, which some do ��
    Just need to hold onto the position until each stock is taken over by international investors one by one.

Keeping it simple.

KFL market cap only $430m and is invested in 3x $10billion companies 1x $7bill 1x $2bill.

Don’t think it’s much of an issue.