sharetrader
Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,253 of 1253

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks I credit a mate for this one.Am up re 800% atp ,s/p now $1.30.Sold a few to put into another,undervalued gold nanocap GBR. DYOR
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/8109009/h
    Looks like GBR might have to raise some money shortly. Interesting exploration ground though.
    I wonder who is behind Zebina Minerals who have a 5% stake ? I see they are Kalgoorlie based.
    Last edited by Daytr; 25-07-2024 at 11:37 AM.

My Gold stocks holding ground to rising today which was impressive ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

DTR one of my speccy Gold explorer potential one day producer>>>

Some basics I've found over the year have generally been very positive going forward from explorers (which I've held 50-60+ similar to DTR last 20yrs)

Main 4x

1-Skin in the game- Mgmt that have their own interests aligned with S/Hs ...here we have CEO-CHAIR hold massive positions and loans to the company..

2-Project/s - on both a Micro and Macro case .. I think having a mining license in place + a history of production + huge strip of waste rock already done + 1.1MOz resource with a high M&I which should translate to a good size JORC reserves one can do DFS on ....MARCO case GOLD which has been one of the best assets this year and looking like it could continue to move higher.

3-Capital to Mktcap - A$5mill+ in capital(with debt reduction) Gold links funds to come in time 10mill+ Capital access potentially over the next 12months etc to a present A$12mill Cap...!!!

4-Mining Jurisdiction-Land of the free!!!
    -https://www.mining.com/utah-ranked-top-jurisdiction-for-mining-investment-by-fraser-institute/

So yes I think DTR has great potential we (like all explorers)need a few things to go our way ... Lucky strike mine into operation... positive FES studies.. increasing MRE .. Strong Gold market.. and some real market interest in the small GOLD end of town ..

I still think DTR upside in value will come about from a T/O from a local US major miner wanting to add Oz to their production profile reserve base ..as we know Gold miner only as valuable as their Gold reserves we see through more exploration DTR top 1.5Moz to 2Moz with a healthy 750koz-1moz Gold reserves .

. I recall back in the last Gold Bull market of the 2000's many project and miners getting taken over for USD $50-$300 per reserve oz and this was during a time of $300-800oz Gold -(I recall Resource stocks magazine doing an article on GOLD M&A at the time late 2000's it was huge bullish time watching Gold move from $282oz to $1000oz ..only wish I could find that magazine would love to read that article again ...mind-blowing some of the prices being paid for Gold reserves)

this time its been from 2015 lows $1080 to see the same percent growth as the 2000's to 2010 would see Gold move to just under $4000oz

So bringing those ideals together we can see if say DTR commands low target 750koz Gold reserves and using low ball USD $500oz (If gold is say USD $3500koz)

Thats $375mill !!! USD !!
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu