sharetrader
Page 2138 of 2138 FirstFirst ... 1138163820382088212821342135213621372138
Results 21,371 to 21,376 of 21376

Novitas are running this decision right to the last day by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Novitas are running this decision right to the last day by the looks of it.
    Yes, tension levels will be high at PEB head office and among more than a few shareholders too (me included).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Yes, tension levels will be high at PEB head office and among more than a few shareholders too (me included).
    I'm envisaging plenty of intense lobbying going on. Novitas won't want to earn the scorn of the Urology professionals who appear to be accepting/adopting the tests. At least I hope that's the case.

Discl: Holding

Default Peb

They say it will be release on 26th, given its a listed stock are we expecting a trading halt or at least info to roll out from 730 to give the market time to digest either way

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm envisaging plenty of intense lobbying going on. Novitas won't want to earn the scorn of the Urology professionals who appear to be accepting/adopting the tests. At least I hope that's the case.

Discl: Holding

Quote Originally Posted by etrader View Post
    They say it will be release on 26th, given its a listed stock are we expecting a trading halt or at least info to roll out from 730 to give the market time to digest either way
    If the release is on the 26th in the US, they are the best part of a day behind NZ so it will be Saturday 27th our time. PEB won't be able to release to the NZX till Monday 29th unless there is some other way they could deal with the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    If the release is on the 26th in the US, they are the best part of a day behind NZ so it will be Saturday 27th our time. PEB won't be able to release to the NZX till Monday 29th unless there is some other way they could deal with the issue?
    Looking at it now, the news will come out anytime between the 25th and 26th during business hours US time. So we should know either Friday or Saturday nzt. Shouldn't take PEB much time to release information, as they have planned for every outcome.if news come out on Saturday nzt, we can tell via information online and peb is likely to push out information on Monday.
    Last edited by snigmac; Today at 07:45 AM.