sharetrader
Page 977 of 977 FirstFirst ... 477877927967973974975976977
Results 9,761 to 9,768 of 9768
    Guru

I think that Matt is posting on H C re NTL under the name of Johnnycomelately, interesting post that are posted dont know if they are correct !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I think that Matt is posting on H C re NTL under the name of Johnnycomelately, interesting post that are posted dont know if they are correct !
    He's a drunk, aren't ya Matt. Haven't heard from you in ages. Lost my mobile number?

As far as I know it isnt in the country yet .
    Wont be in country, announcement said it will take 6-7 weeks to ship to NZ after the deal finalises. Fnalisation relies on getting minimum of $2m funding from CR, so likely to be on our shores late Sept.

I think that Matt is posting on H C re NTL under the name of Johnnycomelately
    I believe Johnnycomelately & Stockcomment either have the exact same DNA, or parent/child DNA.
    Last edited by Weta; Today at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Wont be in country, announcement said it will take 6-7 weeks to ship to NZ after the deal finalises. Fnalisation relies on getting minimum of $2m funding from CR, so likely to be on our shores late Sept.
    Better add another month to your timeline.

NTL hasn't put eyes on the plant yet, which was a precursor to its purchase as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post

It would be helpful if those who read this thread and who are holders, post as to taking up their rights. No need to mention amounts. I have spoken to many of our large holders, but it would be good to understand the intentions of smaller holders.
    Small holder.

Put in for my full allotment & also applied for an equal amount of oversubscription to get some new hardhats.

From 18 June - https://api.nzx.com/public/announcem...968-420938.pdf

New Talisman Goldmines Ltd is pleased to announce it has agreed terms for a suitable processing
    plant to be used for processing ore from Talisman Mine.
    NTL has paid a refundable 10% deposit to the vendor to hold the agreement for 60 days.
    The key conditions of the agreement are as follows.
    • The purchase is conditional upon NTL conducting a successful Capital Raise
    • The purchase is conditional upon a physical inspection of the plant by an NTL
    representative.
    The plant is offshore, and if the purchase proceeds, NTL has been given an estimated shipping
    time of 7-8 weeks, plus time for customs clearance.
    It is intended that the plant will be located at the processing site that Terra Firma are preparing for
    NTL as announced to the market on 31st May.
    The plant operates using modular gravity separation. The plant has a 100 tonnes per day
    processing capacity which will be sufficient for the near-term production forecast.
    The company is in early discussions with refiners interested in producing dore bars from the high
    grade concentrate the plant will produce.
    NTL is pleased to be able to secure one of the final elements required to deliver its Strategic Plan,
    and now awaits the last key element - a final decision from the Department of Conservation on
    NTL’s Access arrangements to Talisman mine.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    From 18 June - https://api.nzx.com/public/announcem...968-420938.pdf

New Talisman Goldmines Ltd is pleased to announce it has agreed terms for a suitable processing
    plant to be used for processing ore from Talisman Mine.
    NTL has paid a refundable 10% deposit to the vendor to hold the agreement for 60 days.
    The key conditions of the agreement are as follows.
    • The purchase is conditional upon NTL conducting a successful Capital Raise
    • The purchase is conditional upon a physical inspection of the plant by an NTL
    representative.
    The plant is offshore, and if the purchase proceeds, NTL has been given an estimated shipping
    time of 7-8 weeks, plus time for customs clearance.
    It is intended that the plant will be located at the processing site that Terra Firma are preparing for
    NTL as announced to the market on 31st May.
    The plant operates using modular gravity separation. The plant has a 100 tonnes per day
    processing capacity which will be sufficient for the near-term production forecast.
    The company is in early discussions with refiners interested in producing dore bars from the high
    grade concentrate the plant will produce.
    NTL is pleased to be able to secure one of the final elements required to deliver its Strategic Plan,
    and now awaits the last key element - a final decision from the Department of Conservation on
    NTL’s Access arrangements to Talisman mine.
    Another brick in the wall.